Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #1
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
WTS: NST 10% underdrive pully, NST alternator and water pump pulley

I've got a 10% underdrive NST pulley for sale, along with an alternator pulley and water pump pulley.

I bought the NST new. It was on my Yaris for 30k miles or thereabouts. I installed it before the supercharger. After going supercharged I bought a set of 3 pulleys used from someone here. I used the original diameter lightweight pulley so that I wasn't underdriving my supercharger. The water pump and alternator pulleys from that set have just been sitting in a box. I found them when cleaning the other day. More parts that have been sitting around for however long so I'm just going to get rid of them.

Sorry for the blur. My phone really doesn't like taking pictures indoors.

Alternator pulley has a little marring on this side. I have no idea what the previous owner did to it, but it could easily be cleaned up with a file. I don't think it would bother function, just looks ugly.

Here's the 10% underdrive pulley beside the OEM crank pulley. Note the smaller size. This is what the underdrive refers to if anyone isn't aware. It does pep up the car considerably and I never had problems with the AC, alternator, etc even in the 100+ degree summers we get in AL.

Asking $120 shipped for all 3.

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
47_MasoN_47

The 2 grey pulleys came from CTScott. I bought them from him in December of 2013 and they've been sitting in the box ever since.

Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
Old 05-05-2016, 01:01 PM   #3
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
I can back up the NST pulleys. Been racing with the exact same one for over 4 years now. I even run a Ballistics 2.9lbs battery as a daily driver as well. Have no issues with charging A/C or overheating with the water pump.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:53 AM   #4
47_MasoN_47

Sold!