Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
Profotoiam

Drives: yaris
non car stuff for sale help me trying to get coil overs

Hey peeps micro image is hooking me up cause there the coolest on the forum and im trying to pull some fast cash to help my slow ass payments for some coil overs for the yaris

i have a nintento dsi with 2 games stylus bag charger and 30 dollars worth of games online

150 obo
i have a goerge forman rottisirie that was used twice to big for our family
60 bucks local pick up shiping might cost u some money hit me up we can work it out
ibanez accostic guitar great for begginers 100 bucks obo
i have a raliegh 16 inch fold up collectable bike needs restore
250 obo not sure about shipping cause of wieght
also have a kirby with deluxe package 100 bucks obo this thing needs to go make offer 100 is good for a vaccume nowadays in good condition

most of these do not include shipping cause there all big
totally willing to ship but at your cost deal i think are super fair for super fast sales but try me maybe ill go lower wont hurt to ask i suppose

if you want the vaccum i will need to go get pics of it hit me up
Old 03-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Desperate ehhh? lol I feel you
Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
Profotoiam

Drives: yaris
not so much desperate i just want to get the payments over done with but as im watching my elderly grandmother 24 7 whos bed ridden and dying its hard to work a full job to afford my add ons for my car so i try to find alternative ways to pay for stuff
Closed Thread