Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:17 PM   #19
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
umm only 2 people had comments about the light's, my comment was on the price, and another said they looked like wommit, and yes it was implied he might be the seller, as he's not an active member here, just showed up out of the blue, selling for the same price we can get them on ebay. The baby packed up and left because of 2 comments, and is now bashing the site on another yaris forum, real mature cop/marshal !
Hey my bad... I was wrong he wasn't the eBay guy, I was only asking a question, granted it was in a colorful way.

How many other Yaris Forums are out there? I found Yaris-Tuners... but no one has posted on that one in quite some time!

Old 01-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #20
bigsky2
Cousin Vitz

Drives: Yaris RS 5DR / Vitz RS wannabe
This thread should be voted as Thread of the Year for 2007.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #21
johnnyfive

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
How many other Yaris Forums are out there? I found Yaris-Tuners... but no one has posted on that one in quite some time!
check out yarisowners.com ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky2 View Post
This thread should be voted as Thread of the Year for 2007.
and the year is early, cant wait to see what the next 12 months brings.......
Old 01-08-2007, 03:17 AM   #22
Impresive-G

Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Impresive-G
thats just pure rice

,___,
[O.o] O'RLY?
/)__)
-"--"-
Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris
History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold)
Old 01-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #23
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
I spent some time in sales and was pretty sucessful. I never thought to answer objections with "you guys are assholes", "retarded", etc.

Let us know how that works out.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:07 PM   #24
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin View Post
I spent some time in sales and was pretty sucessful. I never thought to answer objections with "you guys are assholes", "retarded", etc.

Let us know how that works out.
Maybe if you call someone "retarded" enough, they will be "retarded" enough to buy the lights.

I'll wait on some quality light swaps... I'd like one of the spiffy JDM cloned in the US :)
Old 01-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #25
BMGYaris

Drives: Yaris 3dr Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
umm only 2 people had comments about the light's, my comment was on the price, and another said they looked like wommit, and yes it was implied he might be the seller, as he's not an active member here, just showed up out of the blue, selling for the same price we can get them on ebay. The baby packed up and left because of 2 comments, and is now bashing the site on another yaris forum, real mature cop/marshal !
Honestly its not even an issue of maturity. I mean, it seems to be more an issue of deductive reasoning skills.
He comes in makes his first post as a totally unknown individual offering 6.25% off (we can assume he got free shipping also) on some USED tails that dont sell new and for whatever reason he no longer wants. Then two people make derogatory comments toward the tails and one of those makes an accusation against him.
Apparently he is a marshall...or at least a cop...and this man who will determine the fate of so many lives via his deductive and reasoning skills (in addition to many other skills) comes to the conclusion that the whole site sucks. how logical is that, to let those two negative comments reflect the whole site?
I would really hope for more logic and paitence in someone of his position. And i wish he was still visiting this site to read it.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #26
bigsky2
Cousin Vitz

Drives: Yaris RS 5DR / Vitz RS wannabe
I repeat, Thread of the Year 2007!

Old 01-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #27
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky2 View Post
I repeat, Thread of the Year 2007!

+1

I had to read the whole thread again to understand just how funny this is. Did you hear that guys, we're assholes! WAY TO GO!

People that make statements like that have no idea what this forum means to the aftermarket of this car, and they need to shut the hell up. I don't know if you noticed, but the members of this board ARE the aftermarket. Nobody else is fighting for you to pimp your ride, so give the members of this forum enough respect to let us speak our minds, which we do freely sometimes. If you've got thin skin, go buy a Honda... their forums are a giant circle jerk. You'll love it.

Seriously though, +32 to the person that beats me to hosting the first-anual Yarisies. Doubt you can, though.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:43 AM   #28
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
Give him a break he mad a mistake....and his tryin to resell.....
Old 01-09-2007, 07:09 AM   #29
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
He posted an apology on the other board.

Water under the bridge.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 AM   #30
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesyvegas View Post
you know,
I stayed away from this site because I had heard that alot of members here were assholes. Well, much to my surprise, it turns out to be true.
If you don't want the tails, if you don't like them, whatever, fine. You shouldn't bash on someone just to make a post.

Shame on those of you that felt all that crap was funny or worth posting.

This site is a joke.
Hmmm im an asshole (prob everyone on the board knows that :)) but tellin everyone that this site is a joke? Im sorry but ur an idiotic little girl. This site provides sponsors, tons of unknown yaris information, DIY's that you might not find anywhere else and also has a thread for users to sell....now do u see that in any other yaris forum sites?

Well i havnt anyway way (if there is one, that will shut me up.) This is the best yaris forum site ive been to and im in a couple of yaris forums.

So shut ur noise hole and plz dont speak again. Thankyou
Old 01-11-2007, 01:49 AM   #31
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
WOW… Thanks guys… Thanks for sticking up for me, I’m glad that what I said was understood, by most, to be harmless.

You know there is another thread going around about "Why you bought a Yaris?". I checked it out a few times… But never posted…

One day it was time to get rid of my 2 older cars, and get 1 NEW car. My 2 cars were:
2000 Nissan Maxima SE
2001 Hyundai Sonata
I have never…and I stress NEVER have paid more then $12,000 for a car, new or used, Bu I was thinking about doing it...

I was batting around the idea of the Honda Civic, Pontiac G5, and the Saturn Sky. My girlfriend at the time was looking at cars too… She wanted a Corolla.

While at Toyota they showed us a Yaris Sedan. When I got home I checked out Toyota’s site. I must have built this damn car about 40 different times.

Then I did a search on MSN for “Yaris Enthusiasts” and found a couple of different sites. I joined a few to ask questions. I was EXCITED to see that this car had potential for Mods. I checked out a couple of other sites, then joined this one.

Before I even knew I wanted the car, I started asking questions… reading about everyone plans and ideas…

Hell, I had already ordered parts for the thing before I picked it up... And i'm sure some of you remember the Bank of America BS...

Shit this is getting long…I’ll just sum up…

YARISWORLD.COM is the reason I bought my DARTH YARIS!

Thank you guys…ummm and girls!

Old 01-11-2007, 10:11 AM   #32
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
50 bux..shipped..
That's teh best deal u will ever get dude..

-- Blen
Closed Thread