Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
V8TITAN

Drives: 07 nissan titan, 07 yaris
anyone interested in a dirtbike ?

i know probably the vast majority of you wont want one because i couldnt picture you loading it into your yaris lol but i do have a small utility trailer that the yaris can pull with a hidden hitch.

anyways just seeing if theres and interest, its a thumpstar 120 awesome bike. paid 1800 will sell for 800 and can deliver for gas money ( in the titan that is. not the yaris lol) also i can fedex it to you 75%off. email for more info and pics. FAST bike.. probably would pull on the yaris lmao
Old 06-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Sorry not into death...and thats surely what would happen if i tried to pilot a motorbike of any kind.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #3
V8TITAN

you sure ? its pretty fun ! i never killed myself on it but ive taken some falls... its funny the worst crash i was ever in was when i was going slow on my slowest bike probably 5 to 10 mph on the street goin to a friends house and i wiped out trying to catch my phone that slipped from my pocket.. i got road rash up the ass and broke my wrist... also this !!!

pretty huh ?
Old 06-28-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
OUCH!!!!

I barely can stand being surrounded by 4 wheels and a thin steel shell dealing with aggressive Atlanta dumbasses.

I cant imagine being actually exposed to the elements and other cars or trees (off road). I dont do bugs in teeth well either!
Old 06-28-2007, 04:00 PM   #5
V8TITAN

yeah it sucks....usually the only bugs that bother me is when im riding around the neighborhood... i get bees and wasps in the face.. nats are horrible ! and once a wasp went up my shorts.. almost died falling over lol...
Old 06-29-2007, 05:18 AM   #6
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8TITAN View Post
you sure ? its pretty fun ! i never killed myself on it but ive taken some falls... its funny the worst crash i was ever in was when i was going slow on my slowest bike probably 5 to 10 mph on the street goin to a friends house and i wiped out trying to catch my phone that slipped from my pocket.. i got road rash up the ass and broke my wrist... also this !!!

pretty huh ?
BUMP!

seriously, that's gotta hurt! I used to ride a kind of scooter for a few years, only had one bad fall, but just got a few scratches... That taught me not to try and turn too fast in the rain, with a worn out back tire

Bye bye 1NZ...
Closed Thread