Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Feeler for my 2zr Vios

I'm currently at a cross roads with what I want to do with my car situation. I love my 2zr Vios and it is in excellent shape with most things new on it. That said, I have always wanted a wrx and love the boxer rumble. To make my Vios reach its full potential I plan on installing an LSD next summer but realistically with it all said and done I'm at least $1500 CAD in the hole.

I've been searching the local Kijiji sections lately and there are a handful of '02-'05 wrx's for sale in the ball park of around $7-10k. Now comes the big decision, so I keep my Vios like I had always planned and drop another couple grand into it, or do I sell it and get my dream dd?

I know the Vios is a reliable work horse and I know my way around everything in that car and the wrx would be less reliable and I'd have a lot to learn, but I don't feel that is the best option to not take on something new.

So at this point I'm trying to gauge if there is any interest in potential buyers for my Vios and if so what are they willing to pay for it?

I'm not willing to put fourth much extra cash for the wrx so I would hope to sell my Vios for what I would pay for a WRX or as close to it as possible. If this doesn't workout than not a big deal as I love my Vios, but I'm at that point now.

So if you're interested (and have the means to actually make it happen) either post here or shoot me a pm. I need to know what $ amount I'm working with so that I have an idea and my budget