Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
aspro

Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
H&R coil over kit 2006-2011 yaris

Hey everyone,

Went back to stock on the Yaris. Have the H&R coil over kit approximately 3 years old and have seen 1.5 winters. Bought new for $1300. They have about 20,000 kms on them. Work like new, seals are all good, I oil sprayed the car every year and put lithium grease on them when I installed them but there is still typical corrosion on the body but they work perfectly. Have everything needed for install as well as the tools to adjust the ride height.

Asking $600 CND OBO. Prefer local pick up but if you want me to ship that will be at buyers expense.

Call or text at 416-878-2843 or email me at tkp.nap@gmail.com

Thanks!

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...

Last edited by aspro; 06-15-2017 at 04:02 PM.
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:04 PM   #2
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Back to stock, eh? Looking to sell it off?

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:57 PM   #3
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
how'd you find the suspension for DDing? I'm curious as to how these handle in corners but also for a DDer. I'm up in the air right now for a set of used CO's or to buy B8's for >$300 USD.

i'm close enough I can pick them up if it gets to that

as a side, is it just me or do the front springs seem super wide for CO's?
Old 06-16-2017, 07:36 AM   #4
aspro

I gave the car to my brother, he is a bit of a clutz so I took some parts off.

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
Old 06-16-2017, 07:38 AM   #5
aspro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmontague View Post
how'd you find the suspension for DDing? I'm curious as to how these handle in corners but also for a DDer. I'm up in the air right now for a set of used CO's or to buy B8's for >$300 USD.

i'm close enough I can pick them up if it gets to that

as a side, is it just me or do the front springs seem super wide for CO's?
I bought them strictly for DD and to obviously get better handling and to adjust the ride height. They are not soft and squishy like the OEM suspension but they are also probably the most road tolerant coil overs you can get for this car. I have a 2012 STI on OE suspension and they ride very similar. So if you have been in an sti... the ride is like that.

Those are the springs that come with the kit from H&R

Old 06-16-2017, 07:48 AM   #6
DiCaprio
Just a Gaijin

Drives: 2006 Yaris 4 door 1.3l
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmontague View Post
how'd you find the suspension for DDing?
I always though DD was short for drug dealing. But apparently Google says it is short for designated driving :DD
DiCaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:54 AM   #7
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Hahah daily driving is what it means. Ya cause you know, you need that high performance suspension for those deals...