Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-12-2007, 08:48 AM   #19
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
I would have done the same thing yrsdrgn.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:58 AM   #20
kimona
Super Moderator

Drives: 2014 White VITZ
Most of my driving has been in Canada, Japan, and Taiwan.

I've never experienced anything like the "me-first, fuck you" bad-attitude I encounter here in the States.

Man... what's up? So many angry people here!
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #21
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
well his friend rolled down his window, started capping on my car out loud and his two friends in the rear were checking out my little sister in the back and she didn't like that and yea......iono i don't like those things.
And I couldn't really pop in a good cd because there was a child in the car under the age of 13.....but she was ok with that part of the drive...said it was fun.

haha and yea...i'm one of those guys that holds the doors open for people and let them through before i go in lol
Old 07-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #22
SailDesign

Drives: .
If someone thinks they have a right to barge in when it's not their right of way, and I'm the last car in the line anyway, then I say F'em and drive on. If they have obviously been waiting, and there is a line behind me, then I'll let 'em go.
Nothing pisses me off as much as the guy who feels he can do what he wants just BECAUSE he wants.
In the same vein, I really wish people would TAKE their right-of-way. Don't slow down when you are last in line, with no signal, and expect me to read your mind that you're letting me go. Why? Because it would have been faster for everyone if you had driven on and let me pull out behind you.
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote