Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
AlainMikli

Drives: ings 09 Yaris 3 Door LiftBack
TRD Engine Start Button, Super Rare JDM~!

$215 shipped within US
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P9031125.jpg (35.3 KB, 407 views)
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
To do: Supercharger…
Old 09-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
CASTREX
Who said Yaris was slow?

Drives: Yaris T-Sport 2008
Can this be installed on any Yaris? Don't you need like the smart start system to instal this button?

What else includes other than the button?
Old 09-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
echo's going to buy this instantly! LOL....

Why are you selling it Alain?
Old 09-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
holy crap, where did you find this?
Old 09-03-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
vten

Drives: red bare bone yaris hb 3dr
I think he got it on his visit to Japan ...or he's still in Japan ???
Old 09-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
...or you could save some money and buy one here:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/TRD-...t-Switch-51266

Sorry Alain - not trying to ruin your sale, but this one is $50. cheaper.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTREX View Post
Can this be installed on any Yaris? Don't you need like the smart start system to instal this button?

What else includes other than the button?
engine start is standart option in Japan's yaris so it is plug & play if you have the button start already. if not, just need some wiring.
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
Old 09-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #8
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
wait till echo sees this..hes addicted to trd stuff..
Old 09-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by vten View Post
I think he got it on his visit to Japan ...or he's still in Japan ???
yeah, I got it from Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
...or you could save some money and buy one here:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/TRD-...t-Switch-51266

Sorry Alain - not trying to ruin your sale, but this one is $50. cheaper.

haha, nevermind, I'm just trying to sell it at $215 now the US$ is dropping & Yen is in super high value, (cost + paypal fee + shipping)...I can't do lower than $180 for sure. if they really in stock, go ahead and get that one, really good deal
Old 09-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
wait till echo sees this..hes addicted to trd stuff..
me 2 either
Old 09-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #11
darkmoon87

Drives: 08 Yaris
holy thats pretty steep price just for a button and harness
but still i wouldnt mind having one lol

darkmoon87's picture thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10013
Old 09-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #12
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon87 View Post
holy thats pretty steep price just for a button and harness
but still i wouldnt mind having one lol
it will increase HP............. in your body
Old 09-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #13
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
i suppose i should wire up the rest of my 2way alarm to get the remote start. You should have gone to the norcal Marin meet, better than the Great Mall one.

Good luck on sale, i like the look alot, im sure some TRD crazy fan will snatch it up.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274

Last edited by ezhacker1; 09-03-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #14
kustom play
pink wheels are cool

Drives: 07 liftback
wonder if you can get this in the US

some cars now have the push button start, dont know why you can order this, only thing is the trd sticker

i bet if you get the part number you can order it here in the us,

found this out on the item:

somebody from the supura forums already checked about ordering it, heres what toyota told them:

Part number is MS422-00001 TRD START/STOP SWITCH , Retail is $170.00. I'm not sure if they are compatible to all the switches we have here for the US model. Most of the Japanese models use the same part number. SPECIAL ORDER 8-10 WEEKS from Japan.

I might be able to get a better price if there is a few people who really want it, i have a few hook ups when it comes to parts but dont know on this item

just noticed that web link had it for 165 shipped!

I doubt if i could get it cheaper but could try

http://www.4055design.com
Old 09-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #15
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_hrs View Post
Yes, I really like it a lot; but I have had a vendor in my bookmarks for 2 years now that sells it for 140 US, and I still can't justify it to myself when I can get a black OEM Toyota Avalon one for 30 bux on eBay...

Cheers
get the TRD one, 140 is a way below the retail in JP

I got this in an "accident" yesterday I might install it too
Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #16
anubisx99
here again..

Drives: 2008 toyota yaris LB
I'm sorry but, is this really compatible with our yaris?, I looked at the link that is post on this page and it DOES NOT list the engine model for US version not even the "Yaris", it list the Vits (I know they're the same) with a few engine model #, so again, is it really plug and play?, does it work with remote start?, and more important, does it come with a kill switch that won't allowed to work without a sensor key to sense proximity and prevent some one from just breaking the window push the button and drive away in your car...
Old 09-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubisx99 View Post
I'm sorry but, is this really compatible with our yaris?, I looked at the link that is post on this page and it DOES NOT list the engine model for US version not even the "Yaris", it list the Vits (I know they're the same) with a few engine model #, so again, is it really plug and play?, does it work with remote start?, and more important, does it come with a kill switch that won't allowed to work without a sensor key to sense proximity and prevent some one from just breaking the window push the button and drive away in your car...
-Vitz (SCP90, KSP90, NCP9#) 05.2~

Our car is NCP91 = NCP9#

I think it can work together with the remote start(I have the remote start and I'll still install this button), you need to put in the sensor key before you press the button
Closed Thread