Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2006, 09:13 PM   #1
Driver

Drives: 07 Yaris silver manual sedan
Thumbs down Using Cruise control

This is the first car I've ever had with cruise control so maybe I'm doing something wrong. It says when you reach the desired speed press the switch and Cruise will appear on the dash. OK, I reach 55 and press the switch and Cruise appears. I take my foot off the gas and the car starts to slow down. I push the cruise control lever up as suggested to increase the speed but it still continues to slow. What gives, should I take it to Toyota service?