Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #181
LtNoogie

Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
If I can get an appointment to dyno my car this weekend, I'll take a video of it. So there.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #182
m911gt
Carless in Chicago

Drives: 08 Blk LB
wow, i was truly interested in this kit...and after reading all the bullshit that has gone on for pages, idk what to think atm

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #183
Marfulion

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
wow, i was truly interested in this kit...and after reading all the bullshit that has gone on for pages, idk what to think atm
Dont think any differently of it, its a great kit and in my opinion superior to the blitz s/c. I saw a vid of sum dude running his yaris 0-60 with a blitz super chager on youtube and i was not impressed at all, it took him 9 secs which is only 1 sec faster than stock. I think this kit is baller as hell, but i too want to see a vid or something just to confirm what i think.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:01 AM   #184
m911gt
Carless in Chicago

Drives: 08 Blk LB
oh yeah, my view on the KIT has not changed, very impressive in the Japanese market.

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #185
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
spectating on this one -- wish I were a PE reseller for you guys.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 AM   #186
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
make it happen garm. make it happen. im sure you'll have better business with it! haha
Old 01-29-2009, 01:25 AM   #187
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Drives: Powered Roller Skate
Send a message via AIM to ztrack157 Send a message via MSN to ztrack157 Send a message via Yahoo to ztrack157
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
ill pay double the fees to have you banned. if you have this money grow some peaches and buy it, then you obviously have enough money to fix whatever issues you encounter.
Why in the hell should I have to pay money to buy without any results? I don't do impluse buys. LOL and I don't need to grow peaches I already have a big ass tree. Also whatever issues I may encounter is exactly why I am not jumping at this. I don't want issues and for $4k there sure as hell shoudln't be any.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:30 AM   #188
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Drives: Powered Roller Skate
Send a message via AIM to ztrack157 Send a message via MSN to ztrack157 Send a message via Yahoo to ztrack157
Garm I honestly wish you were too. Everything would have been done right the first time and all questions/issues would have been resolved.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #189
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
A suggestion, why not take care of the tax for someone who would be interested to go to your shop and buy and install the kit? Compromise for everyone. No free kit, but the person will have a discount for being a "guinea pig", and will be able to provide detailed photos of the install. Just a suggestion.
well are you stepping up to the plate or just making bogus offers?
Old 01-29-2009, 02:23 AM   #190
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
The 1st gen Box and xA have 1NZ-FE motors too, but their turbo/sc kits don't directly bolt onto our cars.
what part of "Yaris Supercharger kit" do you not understand?

NOT 1NZ-FE "Universal supercharger kit"....
Old 01-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #191
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by at3GG View Post
So you refuse to answer questions for anyone but someone who thinks $4K is nothing. I dont care if this post gets deleted, your a d*ick and I hope nobody buys your product. All we want is proof that it works on OUR car. Not a JDM one. You refuse to be truthful about why you wont even TEST one here. "oh well it works overseas"....sorry not good enough. I will have no sympathy for anyone who buys this and encounters problems. Im not an a**hole either so hopefully i didnt piss any other members off, if i did, i apologize....to you and you alone. Especially Chino, i know you try to keep the peace but i feel it needed to be said. PM me if you have any concerns.
Proof is you are buying from a company, not someone who pieced together a kit from ebay and is slanging mass produced "almost" chinese knock-offs...

We, Power Enterprise USA, has a reputation. Have you ever heard of a Nissan R35? Well, Power Enterprise Japan designed the turbo setup for that car....

Ever heard of Tokyo Auto Salon? We won best Modification of the YEAR, for the first ever QUAD-Charger setup.

Ever heard of a Nissan Silvia? more specifically the S15, we co produced a DUAL-charger setup for that car as well.....

still think we sit around slanging junk?
Old 01-29-2009, 02:29 AM   #192
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Well, you did just say 1NZ-FE. Okay, a Yaris is a Yaris right? So how come JDM bumpers won't fit our USDM ones unless we get a JDM crash bar? "Same car" right?
Look,i dunno what the hell you are trying to prove, but if you read the top the sub catagory of this forum is "Forced Induction" as in turbo and super charger kits, maybe you should do a search if you want to change your bumpers....
Old 01-29-2009, 02:38 AM   #193
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Mike, I respect your points, truely, but my statements were to answer the simple questions and getting results for our novice members who might want to tackle something a bit bigger than say, putting an exhaust on from TRD. You and I are in a different class than some of our members when it comes to building and installing.

I'm not looking to argue, I have my own plans on what I'm doing with mine. Like it or not, selling a product without full testing in all markets does not work for everyone. My approach with this thread would have been a feeler and would have taken the data back to my employer with the suggestions. Battles and name calling doesn't help the product move IMO. Good luck with the sale and I hope you do not take anymore offense to these suggestions
point taken, what people dont understand on here is that Power Enterprise, backs their products, we specialize and choose certain items to create and sell, ONLY because we believe the product is worthy to put our name on it and sell it.

I realize many Americans like myself are skeptical of things on "word" or business done on a "handshake" but this company, based in Japan, follows the principles followed still by most if not a good majority of Japanese companies, that is reputation of word, company, and person is worth its wait in gold.

now this isnt, a moral competition, but at the same time people need to have a little faith that there are still companies that make and stand by what they sell and manufacture.

When you go to a gas station, you expect gas to pump into your car, its a given expectation, you dont expect water, milk or any other fluid other than the octane gas you choose.

the same goes with out products, when you see something you want, and read what is described, that is what you get nothing more, nothing less.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:40 AM   #194
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
what people dont seem to understand here is THE CARS HAVE THE SAME ENGINE AND CHASSIS CODES!@!@@!!@ the part will fit or else they wouldnt be the same. and the body panels/ bumper supports have nothing to do with the chassis codes nor will it affect the install of this supercharger. for f**cks sake just look at some damn engine bay pics if your that hard headed.
ROFL

Old 01-29-2009, 02:42 AM   #195
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooppee777 View Post
i've seen it with my own 2 eyes. the engine can have the same code but not be the same

i was looking at getting the 1st gen Xb intake manifold by weapon r until i learned that the Xb throttle body was cable driven and had a 3 bolt pattern where the yaris is drive by wire and has a 4 bolt pattern which meant i would have spent $700 on a manifold that i couldnt use.

i may not have the money to buy this supercharger but i have enough money to place a bet that this kit will not install without some kind of issue big or small.

if some one with the patience and money just try this kit so that this can be laid to rest and Power Enterprises Evan can start making some money. everyone will be happier in the end if we do.

now can we please stop bashing Power Enterprises Evan, its REALLY making this a boring thread

Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 AM   #196
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetersRedYaris View Post
This is sad...

The facts are this-
1. Just because it bolts into a JDM Yaris doesn't mean it will bolt directly into a USDM Yaris.
2. JDM and USDM actually do have minor differences in terms of body shape, wheather this encrouches into the engine bay or not is unknown (unless someone has compared the two side by side).
2. The 1NZFE code indicates the block and head only.
3. The engine management used on different cars powered by a 1NZFE varies greatly.
4. The number of belts (and what type) used to power the accessories varies between models using the 1NZFE as well.
5. A supercharger is powered by the accessory belt, so minor differences may turn into big mounting challenges.

That being said, I can't believe the seller refuses to do whatever it takes to clear up these issues. I have never seen a new kit available without a full installation and dyno to back it up. As a salesmen trying to sell a product online, I think the OP needs to step it up. However, I also think several members here need to back off so something has a chance to happen.
Thank you,

ONCE AGAIN MY OFFER STILL STANDS.....
i will take a weekend to help anyone who wants to buy the kit, even if you are the 30th purchaser of the kit....

Tell me all you "auto enthusiasts" how many of you work in the aftermarket industry?

how many of you are willing to take YOUR weekend off to help a complete stranger and your company?

Well, i'm getting paid so what do I care right?
NOPE i am NOT getting a dime. and my offer of going to Vegas or Nor Cal, all i'm asking for is my transportation paid for, I WILL find my OWN room and board...

I'm getting commission so i'll do anything to make a sale?
NOPE, i make a hourly wage, i'm also a student, between the two splitting my hours it would take me about 6 months to buy this kit,

So for all of you bigg ballers out there that do nothing but pity and complain, step up to the plate.....

i can promise you that a good majority of you wouldnt be willing to help much less spend time off of work to respond to thread posts much less take time out of your day to make a sale for a company that isnt even paying you.

I do what i do because i enjoy the industry and am doing my best to keep the industry alive and fellow auto enthusiasts happy. THE END
Old 01-29-2009, 02:58 AM   #197
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
I honestly will pay the vendor fees for a year to have this guy banned. This guy makes me want to jump ship and not even be a member here anymore. We as members have to behave ourselves yet this guy gets a blank check to attack those who come here. This guy is a chump hes gets asked simple questions that he obviously cannot answer. Saying you'll stand by the kit doesn't mean anything to me because you haven't shown anything to stand by yet. Attacking members gets you no love here and doesn't help your sales. If someone asks you a question answer it. This will more than likely be my last post on this thread. I have more than enough $$$ sitting in the bank and your name was on it as soon as you actually showed me something. Until you do I'm done modding my yaris. Time to give my bike some love.
So ban me, this is a opportunity to sell SC in a new market, i choose this forum because i was told there are more go getters on this site versus other yaris and toyota based forums...

i have a lexus, so i am still in the toyota family,

the funny thing is, is that its usually people like you who talk smack now, then buy the kit from a dealer, then come back and complain to me you need advice...ROFL....
Old 01-29-2009, 02:59 AM   #198
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
what part of "Yaris Supercharger kit" do you not understand?

NOT 1NZ-FE "Universal supercharger kit"....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
Look,i dunno what the hell you are trying to prove, but if you read the top the sub catagory of this forum is "Forced Induction" as in turbo and super charger kits, maybe you should do a search if you want to change your bumpers....
I wasn't really even talking to you about this. I was simply pointing out a flaw in another member's statement in regards that Yaris parks fit all Yarii when in reality they do not. I've been long enough and know where things are, and I'm not interested in changing my bumpers. Again, simply pointing out a flaw in another member's statements.

And I UNDERSTAND when you said Yaris supercharge kit, and again, I was pointing out when a member said that since we have a 1NZ-FE motor, that all parts will fit, and I simply pointed out that other cars' supercharger kits with the same motor will not be a direct bolt on.
Closed Thread

Tags
boost, forced induction, supercharger, turbo