Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #91
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaris T-Sport View Post
Very nice kit and option from Japan, it would be great and a lot helpful if there's a test fitted stock YARIS with this kit to provide photo, video, dyno results (with video not just a graph), daily driving reliability and personal experiences to back up the HP claim and will really help selling this kit.
As mention before this is a "newly" released kit, therefore there are no current owners of this kit here in the US...and as was mentioned before there seems to be 2 kit owners that brought the kit over by their own means....

For those of you who talk like this kit was designed and being offered by a brand new company please look in to the history and R&D that both Rotrex and Power Enterprise put into these kits, both companies are not some fly by night company.

We generally DO NOT sell like this to the general public, only dealers. If you feel more comfortable for any reason buying from your local dealer versus us I can arrange that sale as well.

Again, my offer still stands if you are local and need assistance in installation I will offer my help so far this sale is still going on.

Evan
Old 01-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #92
whooppee777
I used to have 1700 posts

Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch
Send a message via AIM to whooppee777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra View Post
still a LOT of money for 50HP. What I don't understand is though....why not do a DIY write-up on an installation and get a few to YW members for a discounted price to provide real life feedback for US people? That's the only way that somebody is going to spend 1/3 of what the car costs for a supercharger that adds 50ponies.
on this car 50 horsepower will make a world of difference

Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #93
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college

Drives: 08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
As mention before this is a "newly" released kit, therefore there are no current owners of this kit here in the US...and as was mentioned before there seems to be 2 kit owners that brought the kit over by their own means....

For those of you who talk like this kit was designed and being offered by a brand new company please look in to the history and R&D that both Rotrex and Power Enterprise put into these kits, both companies are not some fly by night company.

We generally DO NOT sell like this to the general public, only dealers. If you feel more comfortable for any reason buying from your local dealer versus us I can arrange that sale as well.

Again, my offer still stands if you are local and need assistance in installation I will offer my help so far this sale is still going on.

Evan
I had asked a "real question" and you didn't respond , Does this kit come with ever last nut, bolt , gasket , coupler, clamp , to take apart a stock yaris and install this kit without any trips to the harware store or having to source some random gasket that leave my car down for weeks . For 4k this better be a stright bolt-on affair , btw the install is not a problem bro I just want a complete kit that will fire up and run good the first time .
Old 01-27-2009, 12:43 AM   #94
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Just a friendly reminder to respect the vendors. If you don't want it, don't post. Carry on.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #95
saplaymate

Drives: 08' HB
Comes with everything, the good parts are the Rotrex charger (which without exceeding it's warrantied limits) is NOT upgradable; the Fuel controller (Split Second) works great easy to use......that bad parts are 1 mount: left over Bb part doesn't correctly fit and rubs coupling into the intake 2 filter and MAF adapter CRAP 3 lower pipe bad workmanship, mount cracked 4 belt that doesn't fit 5 And a company rep that assumed I didn't know the basic mechanics and tried the feed me BS on the phone. Who also had to do with selling me my kit
Old 01-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #96
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college

Drives: 08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Just a friendly reminder to respect the vendors. If you don't want it, don't post. Carry on.
Oh , I want this kit and I have money , but I'm tring to ask some serious question to the vendor stright up thats all . Imo he was comming off a little "fresh" in a couple of his post and nobody is even talking shit we're just tring to get some "real" answers about this kit . I've been around the "import world" for a few year now and I know that this is one of the best s/c kits out there , so i'm not baggin' one bit . I just need a couple answers before I drop 4k thats all .
Old 01-27-2009, 01:40 AM   #97
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Yah, give the man some answers. blacksandiegovitz is going to be the guinea pig. let's get this rolling
Old 01-27-2009, 02:08 AM   #98
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Drives: Powered Roller Skate
Send a message via AIM to ztrack157 Send a message via MSN to ztrack157 Send a message via Yahoo to ztrack157
Quote:

Charles you had no reason deleting my post. It was not offensive. I offered suggestions and thoughts. I have interest in this but I will express my opinions whether he is a vendor or not.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:20 AM   #99
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave

Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Man, I would love to have another PE kit. The one for my xB was pretty much hassle free. Too bad I am having a kid later on this year. Will have to put this upgrade on the list for next year.

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:17 AM   #100
Chupacabra
Banned

Drives: 2009 Yaris liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
Charles you had no reason deleting my post. It was not offensive. I offered suggestions and thoughts. I have interest in this but I will express my opinions whether he is a vendor or not.
right on.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #101
ZING

Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooppee777 View Post

Especially on mine, since I'm running on 84HP. Can't even imagine it!

But I live far, can't order, will not have support, prolly f$ck up on installation.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:10 AM   #102
Chupacabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooppee777 View Post
That wasn't my point. I know it will make a big difference. I am talking dollar per HP....it is expensive for 50HP.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #103
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
100$/hp isnt bad on a small displacement 4cyl
Old 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #104
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksandiegovitz View Post
I had asked a "real question" and you didn't respond , Does this kit come with ever last nut, bolt , gasket , coupler, clamp , to take apart a stock yaris and install this kit without any trips to the harware store or having to source some random gasket that leave my car down for weeks . For 4k this better be a stright bolt-on affair , btw the install is not a problem bro I just want a complete kit that will fire up and run good the first time .
the kit is complete install from A-Z

your tools, your time, and your knowledge is needed
Old 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #105
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Thank you Charles
Old 01-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #106
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZING View Post
Especially on mine, since I'm running on 84HP. Can't even imagine it!

But I live far, can't order, will not have support, prolly f$ck up on installation.
For those of you who are complaining about dollar per horsepower ratio maybe you should stick to Nitrous Oxide, that gives you the most bang for your buck.

Again, this kit is NOT for everyone, I understand that, I apologize to the seriously interested people that have to read through the emotional garbage.

For those of you who truly understand horsepower numbers, 50 horsepower on any ONE modification is HUGE!!

On a car that is equipped with 84 horsepower, if that is at the wheels, thats OVER a 50% gain, please tell me another form of modification for the dollar per horsepower that would achieve that kind of gain.

ONE LAST TIME, MY OFFER STILL STANDS, I WILL GIVE UP ONE WEEKEND TO HELP SOMEONE INSTALL THIS KIT LOCALLY, OR I WILL OUTRIGHT INSTALL IT FOR A NOMINAL CHARGE.

Unfortunately I have to report to my boss in 1 weeks time to see if this forum venture has gained any traction, if I do not receive any solid buyers before that time frame there is a good chance this offer will be canceled all together and any potential buyers will be looking back at retail prices to purchase....

Thank you for your interest,

Evan
Old 01-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #107
Chupacabra
Banned

Wow....only giving us a week. Sounds like the pressure cooker is on....no thanks. I want to feel comfortable and see some real life examples. I recall a claim years ago by a vendor for Z-Engineering SC's for Gen IV VW's. All roses and there were TONS of problems. According to him though, in Germany....everything was fine, folks had thousands up on thousands of miles. I am not challenging the gain....50 HP is fantastic and the best delivery for this car for sure is SC'ing but c'mon man....we want to see some average Joe's put this thing on and drive the car HERE. To pull this off the table without some real life feedback is just ridiculous....
Old 01-27-2009, 05:57 PM   #108
ztrack157
Vroom Vroom Beep Beep

Drives: Powered Roller Skate
Send a message via AIM to ztrack157 Send a message via MSN to ztrack157 Send a message via Yahoo to ztrack157
Agreed. It is our money after all and we as buyers should be objective to potential purchases and ask as many question as possible. Like I said before show me results first, do not tell me about them. You as a vendor should at least understand some of the concerns. $4k is not chump change to most of us.

Tags
boost, forced induction, supercharger, turbo