Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #19
Crims0n5
Need More Mods!

Drives: 09 Flint Mica S Sedan!
Send a message via AIM to Crims0n5
In my college I'm a member of Circle K international. We are a community service/volunteer based organization that does a lot of fund raising for various organizations like starlight foundation or the Six Cents Initiative through Kiwanis. You could contact a local club at any college or university and see if they have any fundraising events that you would want to donate to.

Giggity, Giggity
Crims0n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:35 PM   #20
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I went out today and adopted a kid from AngelTree
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #21
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
sweet .. angel tree is awesome . our church does a bunch with them in this area! great way to make a huge impact on a local child and family!