Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #145
Yoda

Drives: 2008 Black Sedan
poop you the man dont chicken out lol. o an make lots and lots of vids :)
Old 02-24-2009, 07:56 PM   #146
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
I'm ready to do this, but idk what's going. In his last post he said a guy from NV is already waiting for one? So does that mean that I'm second? I can't afford this if I can't get the $3,100 + tax price. So if i'm not the first, then i'm out. I'll keep waiting for that $2,500 turbo kit (hah).
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #147
taKuto
rice rocket

Drives: 05 Echo
i think it's just a race for you to pm him and get money sent to him first before the other guy does it.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #148
PETERPOOP

I'll figure it out if he ever contacts me.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #149
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
gotta chill out man...ive been at a funeral all day...
Old 02-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #150
PETERPOOP

I know, your coworker told me. I'm sorry.

Back to business?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #151
Power Enterprise Evan

ya whats up...as far as the NV guy....i'll tell you what i told him and am telling everyone else.....

"until i get money in hand/bank/paypal,the offer still stands"

so if you need to wait for paycheck, friends, parents whoever funds you the offer stands. this is the only way i can make it fair to everyone...no dibs, i'll take it etc...

the office number is 949 752 0645 NOT 0654

my cell is 714 471 2960

this deal is through me approved from my boss. you will not be able to get this deal anywhere else. If anyone else offers this to you please let me know ASAP, IT WILL BE FRAUDULENT!!
Old 02-24-2009, 10:42 PM   #152
PETERPOOP

Well, i've already called your cell and left you questions. Care to answer those? Or is it not too late to call you tonight? Can you address the issue i told you about in PM? I would imagine if you were serious about making a sale, you would have called me back?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:59 PM   #153
Power Enterprise Evan

ya go ahead and hit me back
Old 02-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #154
PETERPOOP

UPDATE*

I called evan and talked to him about the kit. He won't take creditcard over the phone, so I'll have to wait until atleast sunday to see if i can get my tax return on that day. I am going to call him tomorrow to see the exact price of the kit when tax and shipping to hawaii is included. If no one buys the kit buy sunday, I will more than likely make the purchase. Wish me luck.

I am still browsing through the old PE Thread and noticed you didn't address this. It's from the user "saplaymate" that purchased the kit from japan. I understand it wasn't from you guys and you guys have nothing to do with this. However, I am wondering what you have to say about the quality of fitment of the kits YOU guys are providing....

"Comes with everything, the good parts are the Rotrex charger (which without exceeding it's warrantied limits) is NOT upgradable; the Fuel controller (Split Second) works great easy to use......that bad parts are 1 mount: left over Bb part doesn't correctly fit and rubs coupling into the intake 2 filter and MAF adapter CRAP 3 lower pipe bad workmanship, mount cracked 4 belt that doesn't fit 5 And a company rep that assumed I didn't know the basic mechanics and tried the feed me BS on the phone. Who also had to do with selling me my kit "

Has any of these things been improved?

Last edited by PETERPOOP; 02-25-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #155
kou

Drives: 08 lb
good luck and my only advice is get a blow off valve to extend the life of the blower.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:38 AM   #156
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
UPDATE*

I called evan and talked to him about the kit. He won't take creditcard over the phone, so I'll have to wait until atleast sunday to see if i can get my tax return on that day. I am going to call him tomorrow to see the exact price of the kit when tax and shipping to hawaii is included. If no one buys the kit buy sunday, I will more than likely make the purchase. Wish me luck.

I am still browsing through the old PE Thread and noticed you didn't address this. It's from the user "saplaymate" that purchased the kit from japan. I understand it wasn't from you guys and you guys have nothing to do with this. However, I am wondering what you have to say about the quality of fitment of the kits YOU guys are providing....

"Comes with everything, the good parts are the Rotrex charger (which without exceeding it's warrantied limits) is NOT upgradable; the Fuel controller (Split Second) works great easy to use......that bad parts are 1 mount: left over Bb part doesn't correctly fit and rubs coupling into the intake 2 filter and MAF adapter CRAP 3 lower pipe bad workmanship, mount cracked 4 belt that doesn't fit 5 And a company rep that assumed I didn't know the basic mechanics and tried the feed me BS on the phone. Who also had to do with selling me my kit "

Has any of these things been improved?

When you buy a kit made for JDM (right hand drive) vehicles and you install it on United States' left hand drive cars you have issues. just because in some european and in australia some cars are left hand drive you cannot assume they will fit like a glove.... every country has different laws on structural support that must be accounted for....

This kit bolts on US car, hence the reason why we had to wait for Rotrex's approval before going ahead and opening it up to the US market
Old 02-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #157
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Quote:
why we had to wait for Rotrex's approval before going ahead and opening it up to the US market
My understanding from talking directly with your company is that this approval has NOT been given quite yet, it is still pending. True or false?
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #158
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
My understanding from talking directly with your company is that this approval has NOT been given quite yet, it is still pending. True or false?
false
Old 02-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #159
PETERPOOP

After much thought, I've decided NOT to purchase the kit. Money is somewhat of the issue, but in the end this kit isn't for me. I have different plans in the near future.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #160
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Quote:
After much thought, I've decided NOT to purchase the kit. Money is somewhat of the issue, but in the end this kit isn't for me. I have different plans in the near future.
and to think you were this topic's biggest supporter........
Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #161
PETERPOOP

Other factors came into play. PM me if you must know.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #162
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Other factors came into play. PM me if you must know.
Yes I would like to know since you IMed me 15 minutes ago for shipping prices....
Closed Thread

Tags
blitz, boost, power enterprise, supercharger, turbo