Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
skeck
keckbot

Drives: 2007 Blazin' Blue Liftback
WTB OEM Headlights w/Custom Retro Fit Projectors, Angel Eyes & HID

Right now I have some ebay projectors, with LEDs and Dual Halos but I am looking for OEM Headlights w/Custom Retro Fit Projectors, Angel Eyes & HID. Does anyone know of anyone who builds and sells these? Need them for a 07 2 Door Liftback. Price is not so much an issue as wanting to have the ability to replace the leds on the halos or have CCFL halos and to have quality projectors. If anyone has any recommendations or if they are willing to build a pair for me, let me know.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
vten

Drives: red bare bone yaris hb 3dr
contact Garm at the microimageonline.com for the projector ...but you have to open your OEM lights

and where is in Ohio do u live ?? Im in gahanna area
Old 10-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
skeck
keckbot

Drives: 2007 Blazin' Blue Liftback
I'm in Dublin. I was hoping to have someone do the dirty work for me, if you get my drift. I actually found a company called Black Flag Customs that does a pretty damn nice retrofit, with single CCFL halos, LEDs and HID kit installed and they paint the inside all black. But, they run $1040 for all the fixins. I might just have to do those. The ebay projectos I got (Spyder brand) only allow you to adjut the left to right on the projector beams and I need to raise one of the beams up as it only porjects about twenty feet in front of me making driving at night a bit dangerous. Other then that i like the lights I have now, but I can't sacrifice safety for looks for too long.