Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #19
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
boys boys.. theres plenty of seats to go around.. I hear that there are some nice red ones for sale :) lol
Old 10-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #20
MGargano

Drives: 2009 Yaris Hatchback
Wow... I had no idea this sale was affecting so many people, so I apologize for ruining everyone's weekend.

For starters, ozmdd and I did have a deal for these seats, but after hearing nothing from him after I sent a Paypal invoice, I assumed he changed his mind, which has happened between the two of us before.

"A little more background" on this- he and I also had struck a deal for the red NRG seats I sold previously. We agreed on a price and then I never heard from him again, so I traded them to TinyGiant.

Fast forward a few weeks, and I get a PM saying he's interested in these Momo seats, only to find out he's also in negotiations with TinyGiant for the same red NRG seats he wanted to buy from me (hence post #9 of this thread).

He finally decided between the two and told me he wanted the Momos. We decided on a price, I sent a Paypal invoice, and haven't heard anything from him until tonight when he decided to bash me both publicly and via PM for my apparent misunderstanding of his intentions. I really did think he had changed his mind again, having not heard from him or received any money.

So please forgive me for being a little skeptical in terms of his commitment to buy these Momos from me and my willingness to sell to someone else who was willing to offer more money, immediate payment, and reliable communication.

I apologize again for what I'm sure seems like a total dick move on my part, but I hope at least some of you understand that I was not completely at fault here. I'm willing to accept my share of the blame for jumping to conclusions and all, but I don't think it's fair to say this is all on me.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #21
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
MG's legit for sure... our trade went very smoothly. which is good lol... we both drove 3 hours to meet each other :)

poop or get off the pot.. yada yada cash talks yada yada. its understandable. lol i think we've all had to make that call many times in online deals. props to MG for posting explaination and taking blame :)
Old 10-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #22
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGargano View Post
Wow... I had no idea this sale was affecting so many people, so I apologize for ruining everyone's weekend.

For starters, ozmdd and I did have a deal for these seats, but after hearing nothing from him after I sent a Paypal invoice, I assumed he changed his mind, which has happened between the two of us before.

"A little more background" on this- he and I also had struck a deal for the red NRG seats I sold previously. We agreed on a price and then I never heard from him again, so I traded them to TinyGiant.

Fast forward a few weeks, and I get a PM saying he's interested in these Momo seats, only to find out he's also in negotiations with TinyGiant for the same red NRG seats he wanted to buy from me (hence post #9 of this thread).

He finally decided between the two and told me he wanted the Momos. We decided on a price, I sent a Paypal invoice, and haven't heard anything from him until tonight when he decided to bash me both publicly and via PM for my apparent misunderstanding of his intentions. I really did think he had changed his mind again, having not heard from him or received any money.

So please forgive me for being a little skeptical in terms of his commitment to buy these Momos from me and my willingness to sell to someone else who was willing to offer more money, immediate payment, and reliable communication.

I apologize again for what I'm sure seems like a total dick move on my part, but I hope at least some of you understand that I was not completely at fault here. I'm willing to accept my share of the blame for jumping to conclusions and all, but I don't think it's fair to say this is all on me.

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
Closed Thread