Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
Vioz

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to Vioz
FS: TRD CAI, Sedan Nitto Exhaust, iPod

Ipod is for sale, barely used, it just sat inside my armrest in my car for ages. Yes leather case is included!

$40.00 Shipped to 48 states + puerto rico

TRD CAI mint condition, no damage.

$225.00 shipped to 48 states + Puerto Rico

Nitto Sedan Exhaust, damaged, dent on muffler, cannot see the damage when installed on car because it is under the car, Cause of Damage? Well most likely the time I bottomed out really hard on a pot hole. There are also some scrapes on the bottom part of the muffler from speed bumps. HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT INSTALLING THIS EXHAUST WITH TEIN S TECH'S INSTALLED ON YOUR CAR, as you can see what happens.....me being dumb lol
Other wise sounds really great, even though it is dented there is no sound alteration from the original sound and its a beautiful exhaust. Keep all your original resonators on to keep a low nice tone, or if you have a custom mid pipe go right ahead, I took off my main resonator was alittle bit too loud but with original resonator on it sounded perfect.

Being that it has some damage done to it I just want to get rid of it so...

$100 local pickup, may ship at buyers expense
(((originally $249.99 from Micro Image)))

Ofcourse I will clean all items before selling them. If you have any questions PM me. I will respond quickly, all messages are sent to my phone.