Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #37
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaykogi View Post
I bought the wheels that he had for sale a while ago. It's been a month since I paid him and still no wheels. They might have been shipped, but I can't know for sure because I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything besides a "Oh man no wheels? Dang! hope my shipping department got them out on time!" Again, hiding behind his warehouse thing. I still have 15 days to open a paypal dispute on this, and if I don't hear something soon, or get the wheels in the condition he promised, I will do just that.

I really wasn't too worried until I saw the problems netz2008 was having with him, too. I will definitely be keeping all info related to this in case something happens.
DUDE YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT WHAT IT SAYS ON THERE I OPENED DISPUTES AND CLAIMS IN A WEEKS TIME
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #38
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
on my way to bad mouth his way of doing business.

BTW; KELSEY BORN IS HIS FIANCE, HIS NAME IS Jacob Kriegesmann

HAVE FUN: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=195800273

ITS ONLY FAIR THIS SCAM ARTIST IS EXPOSED
Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #39
netz2008

Drives: 2008 hatchback
Wow, he can't even use his own name for his business on here. And I've never heard of Adventure Performance/Adventure Accessories; so much for his well-known performance company. Thank you JumpmanYaris for his facebook account. It's nice to place a face with a scheister.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #40
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by netz2008 View Post
Thank you JumpmanYaris for his facebook account. It's nice to place a face with a scheister.
HAHAHAHA No problem sir my work here is done lmao

and i'd leave a bad feedback on the sticky thread up in here
Old 01-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #41
netz2008

^ I will definitely do that. Especially if these coilovers are junk.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #42
Kaykogi

Drives: 2009 Barcelona Red Sedan
I would open a dispute, but my experience with him hasn't been quite as bad as these others... yet.

I will wait and see what he does, but if I don't hear something soon, I definitely will open a dispute.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #43
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaykogi View Post
I would open a dispute, but my experience with him hasn't been quite as bad as these others... yet.

I will wait and see what he does, but if I don't hear something soon, I definitely will open a dispute.
oh lord why wait always be a step ahead you can always cancel it whatever floats ur boat man
Old 01-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #44
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
@ kaykogi - report him now, dont leave any room for delay.

Everyone report him, jumpman yaris is right!

Facebook is lovely, because almost everyone in America (i think) believes in having one. Haha.
And....i think his facebook account just went down....hope everyone did screen capa of his face....

The veterans of this forum will always have modders back, but this is just wrong.

And the verdict.................G-U-I-L-T-Y.

Last edited by Kioshi; 01-04-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #45
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
@ kaykogi - report him now, dont leave any room for delay.

Everyone report him, jumpman yaris is right!

Facebook is lovely, because almost everyobe in (i think) believes in having one. Haha.
And....i think his facebook account just went down....hope everyone did screen capa of his face....

The veterans of this forum will always have modders back, but this is just wrong.

And the verdict.................G-U-I-L-T-Y.

lol its still up
Old 01-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #46
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Must be my phone. Android facebook is horrible.

LOL. Hiding behind his wife....

Finally....."a pic" on this thread.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #47
netz2008

I feel bad for her, I think. I mean, he's using her paypal account, so she's going to have to deal with this. I still won't back down though - middle school taught me to never let anyone take advantage of you, so I won't take crap from anyone...even if it means someone outside of the situation becomes involved. Who knows, maybe this whole thing (and his fiancee/wife) will teach Jacob to grow up and grow some integrity.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #48
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
I feel bad for her, I think. I mean, he's using her paypal account, so she's going to have to deal with this. I still won't back down though - middle school taught me to never let anyone take advantage of you, so I won't take crap from anyone...even if it means someone outside of the situation becomes involved. Who knows, maybe this whole thing (and his fiancee/wife) will teach Jacob to grow up and grow some integrity.
being her account id say shes screwed and wont hurt his pocket anyways unless she ask him for the money. I cant get over the fact he is using her paypal SMH
Old 01-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #49
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Well iono, he claimed being in the hospital aroudn November, December. Who am i to question that? right?

anyways, that was his excuse for "late" shipping, and claiming his shipping department messed up my seat, and forgot to ship the harness.

i was...wondering how he went to get a new car while sick..
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37487

His car and wheels he sold looked legit. Funny he was the one that ranted on how the forum is going down hill.....mmm, wonder why it is???

Im still trying to solve this, as long as i get my item, ill delete my rants.

So THREE people with issues with this guy. mmmm

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
Old 01-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #50
Kaykogi

Drives: 2009 Barcelona Red Sedan
I just opened a dispute. Like ezhacker, if I get my wheels and all looks okay, I'll delete my posts and close the dispute.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #51
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezhacker1 View Post
Well iono, he claimed being in the hospital aroudn November, December. Who am i to question that? right?

i was...wondering how he went to get a new car while sick..
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37487

His car and wheels he sold looked legit. Funny he was the one that ranted on how the forum is going down hill.....mmm, wonder why it is???

Im still trying to solve this, as long as i get my item, ill delete my rants.
delete? screw that, I dont think you are getting your stuff bro. 3 people or 2 that havent gotten they stuff is plenty to leave all comments up for members to see how horrid of a business guy he is
Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #52
netz2008

Iiiiinteresting. I'm not even sure what to say to that, but I don't know all the details. The timing is fishy though.
I still think it's so funny that he told me he'd file a paypal claim against me for keeping the coilovers when they come. Reminds me of those kids back in elementary school that would tell me that their brother was in the 19th grade and he'd beat me up. Hah!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #53
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Quote:
Too bad i cant +1 your statement like on Google+.

I would say leave the rant, because thats an experience you had to deal with...its kind of like ebay....when you payed within the 5 days yet you dont receive said item till...a month later.

Jumpman Yaris is on fire today.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #54
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
Hmmm he hasnt logged on since the 1st...
hope things work themselves out!
Thank goodness for paypal... they usually are a big help.

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
Closed Thread