Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #127
Kaykogi

Drives: 2009 Barcelona Red Sedan
I had a claim open. If he had not shipped them I would have gotten my money back. What else could I have done? I changed my claim to "Not what I paid for", but I have to submit tracking info to get my refund. I'm planning on shipping them C.O.D. so I'll get my refund and either recoup the shipping or be comforted in the thought that at least he doesn't have half of his wheels.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #128
yPod09
All black everything.

Drives: '09 5dr All black.
To all of you that got screwed over by this dude, I am very sorry, what a huge pain in the butt! I for one am glad this dude is gone!

This morning, I read his posting about how this forum is going downhill because of people like me who are new, and ask questions and aren't going to do a TON of mods to their cars (I doubt my wheels, tints, soon to be all-new suspension would be enough for him). It made me not want to be a part of this community. I was really offended and saddened because I'm having a blast reading all these great postings and cool things you all do to your cars and I felt unwelcome.

I am glad to see you all come together and be outraged by this treatment of other members of our forum.

I have learned SO much from all of you answering my questions (especially Barber and Cali Yaris) and your DIY threads. And Kioshi even offering to meet up with me and take me for a ride, so I could get a feel for the springs I am ordering.

The point of this I guess, is to just say thank you to all of you because you have restored my faith in this community. And thank you for being so patient with people like me who know nothing about cars, but want to have a fun, sexy car to drive around every day, and get great gas milage at the same time.

And I'm glad to see that the @$$holes get weeded out.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #129
Kaykogi

Drives: 2009 Barcelona Red Sedan
It's funny because this thread ( http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...light=downhill ) was started by the guy who was screwing everyone over.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:06 AM   #130
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
People like this jackass makes it hard to trust people now-a-days. Luckily, there are still a few genuinely nice people out there. This guy needs to get arrested or sued or something.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #131
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaykogi View Post
It's funny because this thread ( http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...light=downhill ) was started by the guy who was screwing everyone over.
Indeed, it is way ironic. Iv given up on my harness...ill just have to find another.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
Old 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #132
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Good God, ^ Did you at least report him?!

Why so soft, if anything this person will have the bad karma, not the buyers...

Its your money dude, could have been added to another mod or dyno :P
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #133
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
im such a good guy greg, i gifted the money to avoid fees. Guy seemed legit at the time.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
Old 02-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #134
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

Drives: e46 325
Next time, unless you've dealt with them before, don't gift it ;( What I've taken out of this is to not gift it if I don't trust the person from a prior transaction
Old 02-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #135
SAV912
Pirate Yaaaaris

Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS 6MT
Send a message via AIM to SAV912
Bummer. I've always thought something was up with that guy just by the way he whined and acted like he was King Shit around here. I've been burned several times on VWVortex, to the point where I've sworn off their classifieds and Volkswagen all together, but so far I have had decent luck both buying and selling on here to other Yaris World members.

Shame this bad apple ruins it for others. What a dickhead.

-C

'09 Yaris LB 5MT Sold.
Closed Thread