Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #1
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Arrow Post Counts

If you have proof of what your post count was before the hack is it possible for an admin or mod to put that post count back in your profile?

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
no.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
no
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #4
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

nope
Old 10-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

sorry
Old 10-22-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
i think i have almost 3000 post atleast..
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
darthbauer
Not really here...

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue S hatchback
I had exactly 799.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
LOL Kcalb.....

Post counts mean nothing here. We have too many members that post nothing of substance. AHEM.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #9
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
I was close to 9000 I think... oh well...

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
LOL Kcalb.....

Post counts mean nothing here. We have too many members that post nothing of substance. AHEM.
+1

Not sure why this business with the loss of post counts has every one in a fit.what possible difference does it make to the quality of your post whether you have 1 post or 10,000,unless of course your only reason for being here is to fill some void in your life with meaningless post counts.
jambo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #11
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Wow MadDog...... 3663 posts

3000 in the official Joke thread
600 chasing Caveatipse and Vpcorp
60 in random topics
3 in the Bambo thread!

LOL

nope you are doing

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #12
Bob_VT

what the rest of us

Old 10-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #13
Bob_VT

are doing

Old 10-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #14
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
+1

Not sure why this business with the loss of post counts has every one in a fit.what possible difference does it make to the quality of your post whether you have 1 post or 10,000,unless of course your only reason for being here is to fill some void in your life with meaningless post counts.
I suppose one could see postcounts as a sign of seniority... or a tangible number to show how much you love this forum, as it probably equates to how much time you waste on it

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
Treyz
~ ambient one ~

Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback
I remember having 4 and change ... but an exact number I don't remember. It was low 4 and change like 430 or so.

ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com

Micro Image
Store - Network - Online
microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com
Treyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:56 PM   #16
duck

Drives: 2007 Silver Sedan
i'd let them concentrate more on backing up from now and less on how many posts you made, of which the content is now gone and providing no benefit to us anyway.
duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:02 PM   #17
Treyz
~ ambient one ~

Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback
Yes .. backing up is a must. At least there was something backed up unlike the oather baord that got hacked into. Never backed up anything and we all had to register and start that boards from scratch.

ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com

Micro Image
Store - Network - Online
microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com
Treyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:26 PM   #18
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
+1

I'm trying to remember anyone on this forum that tried to use their post count to their advantage and what they got for it.....hmmmm.....still thinking. I don't think it has ever happened. Let me answer your question. To some of us, it was a friendly, elbow to the arm kind of fun thing to do to pass the time. I joined this forum for the helpful information regarding my car and to have fun while receiving the information. Having built cars, off-road vehicles, muscle cars etc. for over 15 years, I've found that everyone has something of interest to say and contribute and can take away some type of knowledge that they did not know before. Probably 3/4 of my post counts were due to the Word Association games and so on. If the post count question is not directed to you, why does it matter to you so much that you feel the need to post on it several times. You made your point the first time you mentioned it. As far as filling the void in someone’s life, I say go for it, fill it up. My voids are filled up in here every single day and have no problems doing it. I've made some great friends, contacts and even potential business contacts as a result. This forum is more than a place to gather and talk about cars, it's a place to share dreams and hope. Now before you go and laugh at that, take a second and think back to your childhood. Was there anyone in your life that said something to you that made you follow a dream or made you think for one second "Hey, I can do that". Maybe, just maybe there is someone on here that has had the thought. I can probably pull up several threads were the response from a member was never meant to contribute anything, but only to say "Thanks, I'm going to try it on the weekend", or "That is so cool". 95% of all the threads in here are contributions of people sharing a common dream, idea, respect, political view, knowledge and hope. "Hopefully it works out for me", "I hope you find the right connection for the Blitz SC", "I hope your Mom's cancer is not spreading." I know for a fact that those words have been spoken here and have contributed to the quality of those people’s lives. So please continue to post as much as possible and contribute.

Mike