Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
Littlefoot

Drives: 2009 Yaris S liftback
FS: Many goodies, stereo, speakers, AEM intake, TRD filter, parcel, LED lighting

Hello I recently hooked up my 2009 Yaris Sport and as faith would have it it got vandalized and the insurance totaled the car. So now for sale is up many of the goodies I installed on the car. Everything is as in new condition as it was either not put put or it was only used for a few months. I have all the boxes and instructions that came with the stereo, intake, speakers etc.

I would be willing to sell everything as a set to someone if interested. Ideally someone who has a Yaris would buy most everything and hook up their car for a low investment. The stuff was on a 2009 Yaris Hatchback Sport. Everything is interchangeable and will fit the sedan as well unless specified. See my add with pics:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...732620650.html

1. Four Alpine speakers (6.5 in) / Original boxes, covers, paperwork included.
2. AEM intake (Will fit all Yaris models) this intake was put installed by AEM HQ to take the Yaris Video on their website (The intake comes with the air flow sensor attached so that is a plus for you, NO need to disconnect yours from the OEM box and install on the intake) Comes with box and install instructions as well as Dyno sheet.
3. Alpine CDE-102, plays cd, usb, has aux input for ipod as well. The stereo comes with the kit for the Yaris and the PROPER wire harness to connect to car so you don't have to cut wires. Orig box and manuals included. if was on my hatchback if you have a sedan you just have to buy the mounting kit.;
4. Broadway wide view mirror (its wide enough but does not interfere with the visors)
5. Red rear LED light bulbs (1 left and 1right rear) and interiour LED interior lighting. All the bulbs for

Buy all items 1-5 for for $320

6. TRD high flow filter FOR STOCK AIR BOX (Filter is as new, was on the car for 37 miles then had the intake installed. ($40)
7. Ipod connector for the the stock Yaris stereo to the ipod, i think it is called the interface kit ($20)
8. (Rear shelf parcel for Yaris Hatchback) it is new. As soon as purchased the car I stored it. ($50) - Not pictured
9. Stock springs ($50) replaced them with TRD springs when stocks were only about 50 miles. (Sorry the insurance did not give me time to remove the TRD springs) Not pictured

If interested or have questions you may email me at contact_gera@yahoo.com or text me or call me at 626-475-3771.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
AdeJong 03
"Stealth Runner"

Drives: 2009 Yaris-S Sedan
emailed about intake
Closed Thread