Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #19
mr.white_hb

Drives: '05 Vitz JDM
BUMP Still looking ....
Already Check Junk Yard and no luck there

Anyone know of any Fresh Road kills Echo Hatch with good condition Side Skirts ?? LOL

Old 08-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #20
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
if you really want those parts you'll have to drive a bit over to quebec there tons of them there. Example i got a 2009 alternator for my yaris for 100$. since the older version have problems. anyways here the website http://www.mrobert.com/en/?index.html
They have a toll free number worth a check. If they have a whole RS might as well make a list and get all that you need on that trip.

If you do go. the google maps isn't right for the address spot. There to parts to the town evens numbers on the east side and odd on the left, but this is only on the main road. There across the street from a small airport.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
mr.white_hb

Drives: '05 Vitz JDM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriaan View Post
if you really want those parts you'll have to drive a bit over to quebec there tons of them there. Example i got a 2009 alternator for my yaris for 100$. since the older version have problems. anyways here the website http://www.mrobert.com/en/?index.html
They have a toll free number worth a check. If they have a whole RS might as well make a list and get all that you need on that trip.

If you do go. the google maps isn't right for the address spot. There to parts to the town evens numbers on the east side and odd on the left, but this is only on the main road. There across the street from a small airport.
do you come to Toronto often ? maybe if I find they got parts I want you could do delivery for me at a cost ?? just an idea incase I can't make a trip up there for my parts to get!

and

Thanks so much for the website and place were I can get RS parts Great!

Old 08-28-2009, 06:55 AM   #22
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
adriaan works at pearson...
Old 08-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #23
Liltoaster

Drives: 05 Echo H/B
I know these are still available through the dealership..... $700 plus! I have the origional receipt still lol Finding them in a wrecker is pretty hard from what I have seen.

If you look on ebay you can find a pair up for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/JDM-Toyota-Echo-V...d=p3286.c0.m14

Old 08-29-2009, 01:02 AM   #24
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
i work at pearson and at dorval was there for most of last month and this month. Do the trips often, I should be going back either September or October. I'll pm you when i have and exact date. That way you can call to see if they have and how much.
Closed Thread