Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
Flyingmatdes

Drives: Yaris 2011
Question DPS module from Bongiovi Accoustic in Toyota Car... gadget or real enhancement...

Hi Folks,

I already put this thread into the newbie section... newly Yaris owner....but despite very good replies, I didn't receive the exact answer to my question...

I want to know if somebody already had the chance to try/listen music on factory or modified speakers with the DPS module installed.

The DPS module is a digital sound remasterizer module (more than enhance...) from Bongiovi Accoustic. It is sold almost 350$ as Toyota addon, but this is with installation fees...wow that's an amazing offer.... ok I'm quite sarcastic.

If we can believe what Mister Bongiovi itself says in the short video (found on Toyota's website), this module has been specially designed to match with Toyota's factory speakers....hum... how is it possible to enhance the bass response of speakers with 0.25$ coin size coil.....

waiting for your post...

regards,
Flyingmatdes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bongiovi, dps, sound enhancer, speakers