Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2022, 07:17 AM   #1
streible
I've made a post!

Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris S sedan
2008 Toyota Yaris S sedan side skirts and front spoiler

Hi everyone,

Before I posted, I did search the forums and I'm somewhat confused. My story is that I am having body work done on my 2008 Toyota Yaris S sedan and what I am looking for are three pieces. I am looking for the two side panels below the doors on each side and I am not sure if I should be looking for side skirts or mud guards and the front piece below the air dam which sits below the fog lamps is either a lower air dam or a spoiler and I'm not sure which to call it. The body shop already use the VIN and apparently got the wrong parts and I'm not sure how that happened but these parts seem to be like gold and are hard to come by. I'm not sure what the best way is to locate these parts for the correct part numbers for what I am looking for.

Any help would be appreciated in terms of sourcing them, the proper terminology that I should be using when I do my search, and perhaps an approximate cost I should be looking for as well.

Thanks so much for everyone's time and assistance.
streible is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yaris 2008