Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #1
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Thailand OEM/Aftermarket Accessories and Bodykits GB Round 2!

Here we go guys, time for a second round.

This is how it's gonna work, for the most part it will be just like the first round, so please take a look again:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5142

The main difference is that I need to bring up the price a little bit on the OEM Toyota stuff. The previous round, I did not take into account several factors (Paypal fees, and their crappy exchange rate), and basically made a bit of a loss.

Secondly, shipping costs will be a bit different. I'll follow the same system of a percentage deposit, but with a few differences. If you order a single, bulky item (i.e. a set of tail lights only), I will take a little more for the shipping. If you buy more, smaller items, they can be shipped for relatively less, so I'll need a smaller deposit. Anyway, just let me know what you want, and I'll work out the shipping.

OEM Toyota Accessories

And for the sedan:

Many of the LB's interior accessories should also fit the sedan.

There's actual photos of most of these items here:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...&postcount=227

Aftermarket Accessories

LED side mirrors:

$125 per pair

WARNING!!! There is a slight difference between the USDM side mirrors and these, they will not be a direct replacement, we are still working out the best way to do this, but it should not be too difficult.

These are pre-painted, but only in our locally available colors, here's a matching guide:

The paint codes in BOLD are an exact match, and I've put what would be the closest match for some other colors. The closest match colors may look good, they may look mis-matched, there's no way to know right now. If you have one of those mis-matched colors, you should try to get the closest one, and if it does not look good, I guess your best choice would be to have them re-painted locally. Or, if you also get a bodykit and choose to have it painted, they can probably also re-paint these to match.

Replica Modelista-style JDM LED lights:

US$180 per pair

Black Tinted "Altezza" LED lights:

US$190 per pair

Replica TRD gauge cover for the driver glovebox

$85 (cover only)
$220 (with no-name gauges)

Replica Netz (lightning)Logos for front and back

$35 (front)
$25 (back)

Replica Vitz and RS badges

$15 (Vitz)
$35 (RS)

And some pictures of the actual items:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...&postcount=214

Replica Bodykits

Now here comes the juicy part!
*Please Read This!*
As mentioned in another thread, these FRP replica bodykits can be obtained in two grades. Grade A is almost as good as the original JDM kits and should be able to fit with minimal headache. They are made by a very reputable shop. Grade B is a lot cheaper, but may not be as solid, and may require some trimming of the pieces in order to get a good fit, so their installation may be a little more difficult, and the results not quite as aesthetically pleasing. Essentially, you get what you pay for.
For people in North America, please keep in mind that fitting these will require you to remove the rear bumper brace, and quite possibly the front one too, as your bumpers are quite a bit deeper than ours.
If needed, painting can be arranged (but is not recommended as it may possibly scratch during shipping), at an extra cost of $500 for a full kit. This will be done with Dupont 2K paint, and we will require you to send us the tow hook cover from your front bumper (that little round plug), so that the shop can get the best possible paint match.

As a start, we will be offering the following sets:

C-ONE Style:

Grade A: $1200 unpainted, 5 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear skirt, side skirts, spoiler)
Grade B: $800 unpainted, 5 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear skirt, side skirts, spoiler)

Ings+1 Style:

Grade A: $1200 unpainted, 4 piece kit (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, C-ONE style spoiler)
Grade B: $550 unpainted, 3 piece kit (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, NO SPOILER)

Burnout KD-VII Style:

Grade A: $1300 unpainted, 6 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear corner skirts, side skirts, C-ONE style spoiler, eyelids)
Grade B not available for this bodykit.

Pricing breakdown for individual pieces
Let's say you only want a C-ONE front bumper, or you want to mix and match different styles/grades...

GRADE A:
C-ONE/Ings+1/Burnout Front bumper + mesh: $450
RS Front Bumper + Grille + Fog lights + Netz badge: $700
RS or Ings+1 Rear Bumper + Fog lights + licence plate lights: $600
Side Skirts (per pair): $320
C-ONE/Burnout Rear skirt: $160
RS/C-ONE Roof Spoiler: $160
Burnout eyelids: $100

GRADE B:
C-ONE/Ings+1 Front bumper + mesh: $250
RS Front Bumper + grille + Fog lights + Netz badge: $500
RS or Ings+1 Rear Bumper + Fog lights + licence plate lights: $350
Side Skirts (per pair): $200
C-ONE Rear skirt: $100
RS/C-ONE Roof Spoiler: $120

-------------------------------------------------------
The fine print:
If we can get 3 sets of a particular style and grade of bodykit, we'll be able to get a discount and thus offer 10% off.
Estimated shipping prices with door-to-door delivery for one bodykit would be $500 by air freight, or $200 by sea freight. You would be responsible for any customs charges, though, but we can undervalue the invoice to keep this to a minimum.
Please understand that you would be buying these at your own risk, any painting, fitting, and installation are at your own expense. I will inspect each piece before shipping to verify there is no damage, but once they are shipped, that will be out of my control.
At the moment we are unable to confirm whether side skirts will fit correctly on 3-door models. It is most likely some modification of the skirt (grinding away of material or fabrication of a bracket) is needed.

---------------------------------------------------------
How to order
It's getting difficult to deal with a lot of PMs, so I'd prefer if you could communicate by email at etimago@gmail.com
Please let me know which items you are interested in buying, and I will get back to you with a quotation including estimated shipping price. If that is acceptable, then let me know and a Paypal invoice will be sent to you.

For smaller items (smaller than spoilers), we will do a group shipping as usual, so we'll set the payment deadline as the 30th of June.

For larger items (spoilers and body kits), we would ship individually anyway, so the faster the better. There will be a 1 to 2-week lead time for the shop to produce the kit if they do not have it in stock.

All right, I think that covers it, feel free to bombard this thread with questions

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 06-07-2007, 12:21 PM   #2
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Very nice...

Some friendly questions:
  1. Which shipping carrier will you be utilizing?
  2. How many of each body kit model do you have in stock at the moment?
  3. Which "grade" kits are the ones in the pictures (quality-wise)?
Old 06-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #3
ASHRAF
Scubie Du

Drives: '10 SWP STi/'09 Escalade
Send a message via AIM to ASHRAF Send a message via MSN to ASHRAF Send a message via Yahoo to ASHRAF
excellent thomas

that is really a good job

now I'm lil confused with the kits

the c-one is my best till now

I'll get to u as soon as I decide

cYa
'08 Fiji Blue Pearl Honda Civic Mugen Si - US
'08 Lightning Red Subaru Impreza WRX STi - US
'09 Diamond White Pearl Cadillac Escalade - US (current)
'10 Satin White Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STi - US (current)
'11 Yaris?
Old 06-07-2007, 12:27 PM   #4
ASHRAF
Scubie Du

Send a message via AIM to ASHRAF Send a message via MSN to ASHRAF Send a message via Yahoo to ASHRAF
BTW Thomas, Any idea about shipping prices to Australia?
'11 Yaris?
Old 06-07-2007, 12:27 PM   #5
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
Very nice...

Some friendly questions:
  1. Which shipping carrier will you be utilizing?
  2. How many of each body kit model do you have in stock at the moment?
  3. Which "grade" kits are the ones in the pictures (quality-wise)?
1) Standard air or sea freight, through a shipping company, with door-to-door service. Wanted to go for DHL, but they're too expensive, and their slower shipping options are not available to the general public.
2) I don't have any in stock, this is entirely on demand. Though I think I will get a Burnout set for myself
3) The pics are from the Grade A shop. Strangely enough, the Grade B shops refer to generic pictures from the original companies...

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 06-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Thomas... you're the man. Period.

In the interest of making this easy on Thomas and his bulging PM box, feel free to shoot me any questions as well. I'll answer what I can or find out from the man himself. I talk to him enough about this stuff to basically understand what is going on.

Frenchy, I call dibs on your stock RS bumper if you're parting with it.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #7
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Thomas, you really are my hero!

I'll take the Taillights and the Turn Singles!

I’m easy (Black Sand Pearl)

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #8
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)

Drives: 3dr Meteroite
Thomas, will these kits sideskirt fit the US 3door liftback? I know you mention some detachment maybe require for front and back but I didn't see it mentioned in your explanation about the side, so it raised an eyebrow.

If it does fit, can we mix part A with part B??? i.e. ING kit. Grade "A" Front and rear but Grade "B" Side?
Old 06-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #9
OxyG3nE

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007
Send a message via AIM to OxyG3nE Send a message via MSN to OxyG3nE
its not illegal to remove the rear bumper brace? and the exact term is ? REAR BUMPER REINFORCEMENT ?

Last edited by OxyG3nE; 06-07-2007 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:34 PM   #10
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
Thomas, you really are my hero!

I'll take the Taillights and the Turn Singles!

I’m easy (Black Sand Pearl)

Sure, but which style of tail lights are you interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_hrs View Post
The Grade A Replica Vitz RS Bumpers, are they $180 each ? So $360 for the front and rear set ?

I'm defo interested if we can get the prices for the RS rear lenses, and RS front fogs (or find out if the regular fogs will fit...)

I didn't put up the RS bumpers in this thread because I haven't confirmed the pricing and included accessories, but as soon as I know, I'll put it up.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by eijikikimaru View Post
Thomas, will these kits sideskirt fit the US 3door liftback? I know you mention some detachment maybe require for front and back but I didn't see it mentioned in your explanation about the side, so it raised an eyebrow.

If it does fit, can we mix part A with part B??? i.e. ING kit. Grade "A" Front and rear but Grade "B" Side?
Side skirts are not a problem, they are the same size.
Mixing and matching is possible, but the individual pieces are more expensive than when in a set, so it won't bring you much savings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyG3nE View Post
its not illegal to remove the rear bumper brace? and the exact term is ? REAR BUMPER REINFORCEMENT ?
I'm not sure if it is illegal, but it is at your own risk. I'm also trying to see if we can get the OEM reinforcements from over here, for added peace of mind.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 06-07-2007, 11:52 PM   #11
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
is there a way to get the front lip like the one you had?

please let me know what the price would be for that, if available, thanks!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:53 AM   #12
ism3t
YarVitz

Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback
dont know where your getting your info on the sides but the 5 door sides WILL NOT fit on the 3door. it takes MAJOR alteration for it to even look slightly good. That being said, those are some of the BEST prices i have ever seen for the kits, and not to shake a fist or anything since it was almost 6 months ago, but even higher than the supporting vendors on this site. for anyone out there without any kits, i HIGHLY recommend buying off this man!

even thou i secretly despise him....

did you ever find a pic of the gauge cluster installed?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:08 AM   #13
ASHRAF
Scubie Du

In Australia we have both 3 and 5 door hatches

the side skirts are exacly the same (as the dealer said)

And the dimensions of the cars are the same

So it is supposed to fit
'11 Yaris?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:26 AM   #14
tca4

Drives: Yaris RS (white)
Damn i really want the Burntout body kit, too bad i have already pre-ordered a JDM RS bumper......i wish i can just ignore that and get this. But i wonder how much it would cost ...for the shipping

P.S = Does all those body kit includes the front grill and tow hook and every little things? Because our sponsor MC-BPT quoted me that they dont
Old 06-08-2007, 05:41 AM   #15
Safariworld

Drives: Yaris S
I ordered my Ings+1 kit from Japan. It cost me a bomb. Ah well, back then there were no replica kits on the market. Just wanted to highlight that the original Ings rear bumper did not come with the rear reflectors/foglamps because they assume you will use the reflector from your original RS rear bumper. I had to buy them separately as an imported part from a parts vendor.

Etimago, are you getting the kits from Vitt Auto? Do they include the rear foglamp?
Old 06-08-2007, 09:18 AM   #16
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tca4 View Post
Damn i really want the Burntout body kit, too bad i have already pre-ordered a JDM RS bumper......i wish i can just ignore that and get this. But i wonder how much it would cost ...for the shipping

P.S = Does all those body kit includes the front grill and tow hook and every little things? Because our sponsor MC-BPT quoted me that they dont
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safariworld View Post
I ordered my Ings+1 kit from Japan. It cost me a bomb. Ah well, back then there were no replica kits on the market. Just wanted to highlight that the original Ings rear bumper did not come with the rear reflectors/foglamps because they assume you will use the reflector from your original RS rear bumper. I had to buy them separately as an imported part from a parts vendor.

Etimago, are you getting the kits from Vitt Auto? Do they include the rear foglamp?
The required rear foglamps, licence plate lamps, badges, mesh grilles and so on are included in the price, so you will not need anything extra in that respect. Optional stuff like tow hooks and front fog lamp adapters are not included.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 06-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #17
Mead

Drives: BSP Yaris LB 2007
RE: "Replica Modelista-style JDM LED lights"

Do they come all red like JDM tails? and the brake lights LEDs? and is there a DIY install link? I want to see the wiring install before I consider (btw I have a us spec 07 LB)
Old 06-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #18
tacsnier

Drives: Yaris
does anyone have any pictures of the decorate skirt that they are selling here?
Closed Thread