Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 05-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
S69

Drives: Yaris hatchback
19 inch chrom wheels installed

Hi there..
As i told u guys about my project to my Black HB yaris..
i started first with wheels and lowering...
at the begining i found a company here in Dubai can order any size of rims u want..
i liked a chrom rims but the problem was 5 holes.. so i done alot of changed in my car by ordering plates, drams and axels from jaban ( got them in 2 weeks ) then i order a rim size 19x7.5 and it weight 9 KG/each rim. then i face a problem with tire but i solved also by ordering from jaban also..
i was going for 20 inch but 20 it will not allow me to lower the car . tested
so i went for 19 and its perfect..
about shocks and springs >>> TRD it really givs nice and smooth driving..
the next step is the K&N filter and inteak. i have been orderd a custom RED fiber carbon engin cover. and im waitting for it with the bar also....
then i will work in the interior.. fully red chamwa..
my lambo door kit is not avilable anywhere .. so i orderd a kit from jaban but it will take 2 mounth to get me the kit.. >>> very expensive.. but it worthed..

pls guys dont ask me for pic and details coz when i finish my project i will post all the pic even while installing pic ... with all the details u want to know...

sound system will be at last
S69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
sboy
Yaris Sedan 2007

Drives: toyota yaris sedan 2007
that is cool!

here in riyadh, i am also trying to find a decent shop that would order for the rims that i want.
what shop in dubai did u get your wheels from? do they have a branch here in riyadh? thanks.
sboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:42 PM   #3
S69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboy View Post
that is cool!

here in riyadh,
yallah enta 7ayoo .. :)

well its a shop for body kits and stuff.. i was looking at the pic of the cars and i told him if this rims on the cars r from ur shop>> he said not all of them but if u want i will order for u anything u want from out and it will be 10% more of the price. so we talked about the 19 inch but they r all wide i told him noo i need them not wide.. he said i know a company in japan that can do any size for u and can also get any tire size u want .. he showed me the cataloug then i did my order...
well i dont think they have a pranch in KSA..
Old 05-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #4
Ryosuke

Drives: yaris
Pictures please
Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
more like

must see them rims cuz from what you saying they sound nice on your car
Old 05-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
S69

Promiss u all.. the pic will be posted as soon as i finish my project..
all pics with all details.. but not now.. sorry
im doing my best to finish it soon..
u know pimping a car takes alots of time..
{============= EXOTIC YARIS ==============> Coming Soon
Old 05-01-2007, 09:53 PM   #7
yrsdrgn

ttt haha i'm pretty sure we all know how that feels getting too excited about your car = makes post before you're able to gather the pictures that hold all the goodies =P
Old 05-01-2007, 10:11 PM   #8
S69

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
ttt haha i'm pretty sure we all know how that feels getting too excited about your car = makes post before you're able to gather the pictures that hold all the goodies =P

well.. its not about that.. my goal is to collect all the project pic in one thread including what exactly i did in my car which will might help evryone.
i think its better ...
when each step is done i will update the forum with it with out pic till the project is done..
my other opinian is >> i might dont like any part i put on the car so i might change it till i get the perfect look...
its a full project not update acar only.
the other reson i cant post the pic also is im getting an offer from a sound system company here in dubai to be my sponser after they read my project file.. which make me so huppy to be sponserd coz pimping cost $$$ alot alot.. so they will supporting me and make things easier andd faster..
AND some other offers but still not sured about them.

but from my loyalty for this forum as its the first forum i regester in so i decided the first photo for this project will be post in the forum..
the cost of the pimping is more than the car cost >>

+ the rims i installed i remove them coz i dont want any scratch or damege to happen b4 im done.. i install them just to test them to make sure evrything is going soo fine and no problems...

SO MY GOAL IS NOT WHAT U THINK
Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #9
yrsdrgn

so basically you'll post pictures of the "finished" product? that will take one hell of a long time.......and a "project" car is never "finished" haha sorry and I'm sure people with project cars can vouge for that. and i never said anything about you're goal being anything like what I'm thinking. I'm just saying that you're excited about you're project car and you're posting to tell us of what's about to happen
Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #10
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
so basically you'll post pictures of the "finished" product? that will take one hell of a long time.......and a "project" car is never "finished" haha sorry and I'm sure people with project cars can vouge for that. and i never said anything about you're goal being anything like what I'm thinking. I'm just saying that you're excited about you're project car and you're posting to tell us of what's about to happen
I think you mean vogue.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #11
yrsdrgn

sorry haha i can't spell haha