Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
x JoJo x

Drives: Toyota Yaris TS
Toyota Yaris T-Sport 1.5 VVTi (2002)

This car has been my pride and joy for just over 2years, I am the second owner and can safely say the car has been very well looked after, Cleaned on a regular basis and has a full Toyota service history

The details are as follows:

Toyota Yaris T-Sport 1.5 VVTi
Thunder Grey
'02 Plate
84,000 Miles
12 Months MOT (from Sept)
Tax until October

Modifications on the car include:

16" Inovit STVI Alloy Wheels in Gunmetal Grey - These were bought in May 2009 brand new from Inovit, One has slight damage to it due to the kerbs jumping out at me ;) another has un-noticeable damage but still want to point this out to buyers
Lowered 40mm (Springs)
HKS Back Box
HKS Air Filter
Tinted Windows (Rear three are slightly darker than front two)
Carbon parts added to the interior such as on the dials and on the door cards
JVC Head Unit (Nothing special - this is what came in the car)

On the drivers side rear arch there is some slight rust, Nothing too major as the car has gone through the MOT, Wont be much to sort this out just havent got round to doing it myself yet - Pictures can be sent of this if requested

As you can see the car has quite high mileage, But this is the sacrifice for being a part of a car club, all the travelling to shows which are usually in the northern regions!!

Feel free to email/text or call with any questions and if you would like more pictures that's not a problem

Old 09-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
x JoJo x

Drives: Toyota Yaris TS
oh bugger can someone delete this i read the topic header wrong sorry!!!
Closed Thread