Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #109
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Hey I never said I was going to steal it.... lol

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
Old 08-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #110
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
somebody should buy this if for nothing else than the fact that it's been so important to the history(and present, of course) of the 1NZ-FE!

i'd say it belongs in a museum, but i've never been a fan of monster-performance cars sitting around collecting dust...
Old 08-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #111
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Plus I'm going to put it back up to $14,000 if no one bites.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #112
BondXII

Drives: 09 Yaris, 08 X-Runner
Dang...if you weren't on the Left Coast. :-)
Old 08-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #113
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Shipping/trucking will add about $1000. Still a deal.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #114
BEEF

Drives: 2008 yaris 3d
If I lived in SC, I would so snatch this up and make it a daily driver. Dang annual inspections.

Not sure if GA has safety inspections/emission/"screw it give the state some money for the year" type stuff.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #115
BondXII

Drives: 09 Yaris, 08 X-Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
Shipping/trucking will add about $1000. Still a deal.
I KNOW!! Talked to the "boss" about it. I don't think she grasps the concept on how much we will end up putting in the ole Bumble Rumble by the time it's all over...more than 9k (at least close to it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEF View Post
If I lived in SC, I would so snatch this up and make it a daily driver. Dang annual inspections.

Not sure if GA has safety inspections/emission/"screw it give the state some money for the year" type stuff.
No inspections or emissions in GA. Dealt with all the that growing up in the NE (DE, PA, NJ, CT, etc) But don't worry, GA makes up for it with quite the tag tax. 4% of the "taxable" value of the vehicle. However the hell they figure that out.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #116
Golddeenoh
Takes corners too fast!

Drives: Absolute Red 2009 Yaris HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEF View Post

I live in SC, wish i had the money to get it. i would so daily drive this car, and eat hondas when ever i had the chance.
mods:15''Drag DR21 w/Nitto NeoGen 205/50R15, Tanabe DF210 lowering springs 1.6/1.8, TRD Rear Sway Bar, Tanabe Front Sway Bar, Micro Image Short Throw Shift Kit (both in and under), 8.64lbs flywheel, F1 Stage 4 Clutch, AEM Cold Air Intake (Red), Megan Racing Header, DC Sports Axle Back Exhaust, Micro Image Crank Pulley, NST lite Alternator Pulley, ARP Manifold Stud Kit,Tanabe Front Strut Tower Brace, ScanGuage II, Micro Image Silicone Radiator Hose Kit (Red), NRG Carbon Fiber Shift Knob (round), 2009-2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback Foglight kit, NRG Grounding Kit (Red), Hella Horns(Red),CF Hood
Old 10-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #117
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

As of tonight, it's up on eBay.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #118
Black_griffin6

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic 3 door HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondXII View Post
I KNOW!! Talked to the "boss" about it. I don't think she grasps the concept on how much we will end up putting in the ole Bumble Rumble by the time it's all over...more than 9k (at least close to it)

No inspections or emissions in GA. Dealt with all the that growing up in the NE (DE, PA, NJ, CT, etc) But don't worry, GA makes up for it with quite the tag tax. 4% of the "taxable" value of the vehicle. However the hell they figure that out.
That's actually not true.
It depends on what county you're in here in Georgia.
Where I live, you still have to do emissions.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #119
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Thanks for all the support, everyone, we are approaching our reserve for the car on eBay.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #120
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Wish I could pick this bad boy up! No inspections and no emissions in Michigan! Could register this thing and drive it same day :(
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #121
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

We are very close to the reserve now -- someone may actually win it!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #122
DINOeggxo

Drives: white yaris hatchback.
glws. i love this car sooooooo much!!! wish i could pick this up :(
Old 10-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #123
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

^ Thank you. 2.5 days to go!
Old 10-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #124
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Reserve has been met. This baby WILL be finding a new home.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #125
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Actually, that bid was retracted. Bothers me a lot that someone would go to that trouble to find the reserve. It's also against eBay TOS
Old 10-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #126
Bluevitz-rs
1NZ-6spd

Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS
Start parting it out yet?
Closed Thread