Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 12:16 PM   #37
Thej3sta2

Drives: Soon to be LFA
berry nice
Old 10-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #38
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage08 View Post
oh cool beans, does that mean, if I buy from you/Thomas, is my order process from Thomas? Since his from Thailand and shipping would be nearer to Aus?
For australia, you should contact HarveyJai as he is currently setting up an australian Group Buy

For the rest of the world, Garm's your man!

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 10-23-2008, 04:11 AM   #39
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
Is the "Center Panel in Console Box" (PZ006-0D002) still available? If so, what's the price w/ shipping to the US?

There's a Bangkok based seller on eBay selling it for $25 + $15 shipping, but he joined Oct. 1 and has zero feedback.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:28 AM   #40
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Hmmm I'll have to see if I can find some aftermaket ones now, the ones I originally posted are OEM and I can't get a better price for them.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 10-23-2008, 06:36 AM   #41
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
Here are the ones on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260304418141

Think I should go for it or avoid because the seller has no feedback?
Old 10-23-2008, 06:45 AM   #42
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

I dunno, man, the auction looks legit, but eBay is eBay, it's always a risk...

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 10-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #43
ZING

Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci
eTiM, you seem to be the closest seller to where I live, which is Lebanon. Any of these items still for sale then?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:52 AM   #44
Pitt Yaris

Drives: Flint Mica Sedan
are those panels that go around the center console only for the hb? and i'm guessing shipping to pittsburgh, pa would be pretty pricey.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 AM   #45
staypuft
aka SDMF

Drives: 07 LB Met Met
Send a message via AIM to staypuft
i wonder if the mercury silver is exactly the same or a shade off of meteorite metallic, so do we buy from garm or you thomas? i am interested in the hb spoiler

follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/samuryan_x
Old 10-29-2008, 03:55 AM   #46
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Yaris View Post
are those panels that go around the center console only for the hb? and i'm guessing shipping to pittsburgh, pa would be pretty pricey.
Yeah, doubt they'd fit on the sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuft View Post
i wonder if the mercury silver is exactly the same or a shade off of meteorite metallic, so do we buy from garm or you thomas? i am interested in the hb spoiler
Garm has quite a few different spoilers in stock actually, but not pre-painted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZING View Post
eTiM, you seem to be the closest seller to where I live, which is Lebanon. Any of these items still for sale then?
I don't really sell stuff myself anymore, no time to run around getting stuff But PM me with what you're interested in, maybe I can do a special order.

Everyone else, in the USA/Canada, I see there is a renewed interest in this thread, Garm (cali yaris) is now the man to speak to. He's not stocking much of OEM parts but I am sure that if you want something and don't mind waiting, we could get it and add it to a future shipment!

Bye bye 1NZ...
Closed Thread