Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
osmoq

Drives: none yet
rear seats?

Hi everyone,
I'm looking at getting a new Yaris. :) I was looking at the 3-door hatchback - mainly for monetary reasons. I want a solid car, and I don't really care about any bells and whistles. So I was looking at just the base model... The only thing is I want the seats to fold down. Do you have to get a package for fold-down seats?? That seems silly. I don't need the 60/40 split, but I guess I'll get it if that's the only way to fold them down. I want to be able to haul stuff.

Also...I read somewhere that the base model doesn't come with radio? I'm talking just standard am/fm. But I've heard conflicting reports on that...is that true? (2010 model) And is there/is there not a cd player in the base model?

I'm also leaning toward cruise control and power windows...do I have to get these as part of a package? I may be confused, but it seemed like you couldn't just add them.
Air conditioning is standard, now, right?

And if I'm looking to drive this in the winter, should I consider one of the packages (wheels, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!
osmoq is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010, cargo, packages, seats, winter