Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
dlinkwit27

Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Exclamation FS: Hybrid Audio HAT L6 + L1 aka L61-2 & Alpine CDA-9887, Nintendo Wii

I have one L61-2 set, Used in Box. Bought directly from Tom at 12v, they are practically new. This is the PM I received from him when I bought them:
Quote:
I do happen to have a set of "demo" L61-2's that were tested in a BMW E46 for a few days. They have to be considered "used" but they have very little use and they are cosmetically perfect. The car was in our possession the entire time and was not abused.
575 shipped firm. No trades. You will pay near 600$ for these on his site after tax.

I will split, but it will be 500 shipped for the L6, 125 shipped for the L1, and I will only split if the L1s sell first.

Next on the list is a BNIB Alpine CDA-9887. Hands down one of the highest rated HUs out there. 300 shipped firm. Again, no trades.

Selling only to the continental 48 only. I may do Canada, but the price will go up due to customs.

Pics avail on request or can be viewd at other boards. I can't be arsed to post all 33 again.
Closed Thread