Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2006, 10:38 PM   #1
Lowfront

Drives: Yaris Sedan
Under bumper scratch

Someone made a big mistake today and left one of these coblestone pieces over by where I park. I ended up running over it right at the point where I stop. Didn't even notice anything happend till I just walked to the car and saw the stone wedged inbetween the driveway and car.

Backed up....

And I now have these nasty deep stratches under my front bumper. I'm so upset right now I feel like my baby was just beat up.

Now, what should I do about it. Should I take it somewhere and have them take care of it for the big bucks. Or is there somthing I could do myslef. I really don't care about the looks of it because you can't see it unless your on your knees looking. But I do care about rust and such.

I don't know, Your thoughts, sorry for long post
Lowfront is offline   Reply With Quote