Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
WTS: Hi-Point 4595 .45ACP Carbine

I have a LNIB Hi Point 4595 .45 ACP carbine for sale. It has only been taken shooting once where I put 40 rounds of factory ammo through it. It's been sitting in my safe for a while and hasn't been used so I think I'm going to part ways with it. Didn't have any problems with it during the shooting, I just have a lot of other guns so this one doesn't see much action. It needs a good home!

Asking $350 or best offer. Not interested in trades as I have something I'm saving up for.

TERMS:
1. I will ship to you for the actual cost of shipping. You will have to handle any FFL fees.
2. You are responsible for knowing your local laws. If this isn't legal in your area and you purchase it then can't pick it up, that's your responsibility
3. Your FFL must accept shipments from individuals (non-licensed)
4. You must pay with a USPS or MoneyGram Money Order (if you use other types my bank will usually place them on a 3-business day hold)

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
Old 09-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #2
computerlove87
The Fit is NO!

Drives: '09 3DR "S"|'87 Caddy Brougham
Send a message via MSN to computerlove87
hmm, now i need to put a sunroof on my yaris and paint it camo so I can turret mount it on the roof :D

Please ignore the Ferrari
Closed Thread