Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2017, 09:21 PM   #1
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
back to stock sale updated with photos and prices

So the time has come to return to stock due to may trade the car in the fall, and let other people enjoy the parts. No prices yet still trying to calculate the price to what is fair and available on the market. Most of the items will be available in March / April as by then I can get some of the items out of the cabin, and I'll have my garage free to swap over parts.
Items are in Quebec, I'm 30 mins from Cornwall, Ontario. Willing to driving to Toronto, but my schedule is full for February due to work, so far it look like i can make the trip up in late March. I can also meet in the US it would be Malone or Plattsburg NY. There will be an extra fee to the driving, nothing crazy maybe the cost of half a tank of gas. We'll see when the time arrives. I can ship, postage is expensive, I have a way to lower the cost but conditions apply as it is using my work account.

The items:

4 stock RS 15" rims with all 20 stock chrome lug nuts and Toyota wheel locks with lock, two of the rims spokes has some discoloring on it as shown in photos asking 300$ wheel locks are in my garage as I don't use them in winter.

Vitz RS rear axle with disc brakes. SOLD

The stock 2006-2008 vitz JDM center console box/armrest with all the hardware. SOLD

Last edited by Adriaan; 03-22-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote