Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
schragen
Onyx Edition

Drives: Yaris 3DR Onyx Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazilla View Post
Never heard anything either...I waited two days and bought another transmission.

If I were planning on buying something from the OP I'd be set back by the lack of communication.
and unfortunately you posted on a couple day spree where i wasnt able to access my computer to check the thread, and when i got back to the i assumed it was too late, two days to get a quote on a tranny shipment and get it out isnt enough time, and you would end up waiting a week for it anyways, something like that has to travel freight due to the weight of the transmission, so im sorry you feel i had a lack of communication with you but maybe next time try a PM...typically it sends an email notification to the OP...just saying...
Old 10-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #20
schragen
Onyx Edition

BUMP FOR NEW PRICES!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #21
mazilla
advocatus diaboli

Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by schragen View Post
and unfortunately you posted on a couple day spree where i wasnt able to access my computer to check the thread, and when i got back to the i assumed it was too late, two days to get a quote on a tranny shipment and get it out isnt enough time, and you would end up waiting a week for it anyways, something like that has to travel freight due to the weight of the transmission, so im sorry you feel i had a lack of communication with you but maybe next time try a PM...typically it sends an email notification to the OP...just saying...

It took 10 days for a response...hardly the attitude of somebody trying to sell something(PM or not). What story are you going to give the person who pays for something and you don't ship it out because of another
"spree"? (that's wht would be going through my head if I were looking into buying something from you).

I own a shipping company,so please spare the lesson on how freight moves...

GLWS

My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
Old 10-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #22
schragen
Onyx Edition

not trying to give you a lesson, just stating my thought processes to someone who claimed to be in a rush for a transmission, forgive me that i didnt drop everything in my life to get you a shipping quote, after not seeing it for five plus days, wasnt worth it to try to contact you about the transmission, considering you said you wanted to buy one within the couple days that i had more important things going on in my life that you, and everyone who has bought parts so far has been happy with the turn around time on shipping, so not everyone is as cynical as you when it comes to buying things from people who have lives outside of this forum...please stay off my page unless you have something actually constructive to say or are actually going to buy something...
Old 10-31-2012, 05:59 AM   #23
xbr3akd0wnx
Meow

Drives: 2008 Yaris, White Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by schragen View Post
not trying to give you a lesson, just stating my thought processes to someone who claimed to be in a rush for a transmission, forgive me that i didnt drop everything in my life to get you a shipping quote, after not seeing it for five plus days, wasnt worth it to try to contact you about the transmission, considering you said you wanted to buy one within the couple days that i had more important things going on in my life that you, and everyone who has bought parts so far has been happy with the turn around time on shipping, so not everyone is as cynical as you when it comes to buying things from people who have lives outside of this forum...please stay off my page unless you have something actually constructive to say or are actually going to buy something...
longest run on sentence I have ever read in my life
Closed Thread