Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2007, 02:38 PM   #1
xed

Drives: '08 Polar White 3dr
Req: Head unit suggestions.

Hi all.

I plan on getting a no option 08 Yaris LB and putting in a head unit and also replacing the stock speakers with new 6.5" in front and rear.

Requirements:
- I need a head unit that pushes 40w RMS x4 or more clean watts. Good clean power, not crap.

- I need the head unit to have a true good quality aux line-in. Either front or rear mounted line-in is fine but my first choice would be rear mounted so that I can hide wires.

- I do not need/want a unit which would allow me to control my ipod with the head unit controls. I like to have my ipod dash mounted where I can easily see and control it.

- I want a head unit that supports HD radio (not a requirement but would be nice)

That's it. Technically I don't even care if it didn't have a CD player and was radio only since all my portable music is on my ipod.

Does anyone know of any head units out there that would work for me?
xed is offline   Reply With Quote