Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:27 PM   #19
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
When do you need the money by? I'd be able to buy this shipped on the 15th...
Old 05-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #20
b00sted4fun

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbond View Post
When do you need the money by? I'd be able to buy this shipped on the 15th...
if AlainMikli decides he don't want it i can wait till the 15th unless someone else speaks up for it with he actual cash. right now it sits in the middle of my living room taunting me
Old 05-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #21
AlexNet0

Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
For whoever was asking about how much lower the bumper falls than the stock one, its just about 2"
Old 05-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #22
b00sted4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNet0 View Post
For whoever was asking about how much lower the bumper falls than the stock one, its just about 2"
ty :P
Old 05-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #23
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Great, thanks
Old 05-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #24
b00sted4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Great, thanks
you know you want it... I will even toss in a free virtual hug
Old 05-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #25
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
lol, we'll see what happens. I'm ordering the wheels next week and depending on how low I am with the drop and the 15's, that will be the deciding factor besides the roads and dips around here.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #26
AlainMikli

Drives: ings 09 Yaris 3 Door LiftBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00sted4fun View Post
if AlainMikli decides he don't want it i can wait till the 15th unless someone else speaks up for it with he actual cash. right now it sits in the middle of my living room taunting me
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
To do: Supercharger…
Old 05-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #27
b00sted4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainMikli View Post
^ and it is sold to the man, the myth, the legend!!!

I just have to get some stuff to keep the edges safe on its venture as well as get someone w/ the room to drive me to greyhound lol. should be sent out sometime this week! I will keep ya posted
Old 05-10-2009, 01:50 AM   #28
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00sted4fun View Post
^ and it is sold to the man, the myth, the legend!!!

I just have to get some stuff to keep the edges safe on its venture as well as get someone w/ the room to drive me to greyhound lol. should be sent out sometime this week! I will keep ya posted
Take your time
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
Old 05-10-2009, 01:57 AM   #29
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
ooo this should be interesting to see how it will work with the 09 headlights... or will you change those too?

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 05-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #30
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
ooo this should be interesting to see how it will work with the 09 headlights... or will you change those too?
Yeah, I'll buy a 08 Headlight...it wont fit 09 headlight....

That means I'm doing a 08 conversion
Old 05-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #31
b00sted4fun

to bad you are so far away... I would do a complete swap w/ you :(
Old 05-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #32
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
There has to be a ton of 07-08 stock headlights floating around here from people who swapped to the black ones.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #33
AlexNet0

Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
Keep in mind that the plastic wheel-well splash-guards will no longer fit.

You will need to mold on or whatever almost 2 more inches of plastic. Or you can remove them, but I dont recommend it.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:52 AM   #34
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
There has to be a ton of 07-08 stock headlights floating around here from people who swapped to the black ones.
Ar...thanks

I might open a thread in "Want To Buy" forum then~

Quote:
Keep in mind that the plastic wheel-well splash-guards will no longer fit.

You will need to mold on or whatever almost 2 more inches of plastic. Or you can remove them, but I dont recommend it.
I totally forgot this point.......so how do you fix it?
just mold on 2 more inches of plastic to it?
Sure I won't remove it....
Closed Thread