Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #217
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
We know the Rotrex part is great, but the whole system including management has not been tested on a USDM car (except for saplaymate).

No one was willing to be the guinea pig for Power Enterprise, and PE was unwilling to throw one on a test car. Stalemate.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #218
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
i nominate otterhere to be the guinea... they don't seem to like their car much anyway.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #219
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by frownonfun View Post
i nominate otterhere to be the guinea... they don't seem to like their car much anyway.
i nominate someone here to stop playing pocket pool and get working on their car with a new super charger!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #220
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3

Drives: Audi
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
New eh, i just bought one of these if that is any consolation? G60 Lader FTW? but i do hope someone buys a PE kit with intercooler to get us some real numbers

Old 03-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #221
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
New eh, i just bought one of these if that is any consolation? G60 Lader FTW? but i do hope someone buys a PE kit with intercooler to get us some real numbers

doesnt look as pretty as Rotrex.....
Old 03-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #222
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3

hahaha i know, probably won't go together as remotely easy either, but its something to look forward to.... If i had the cash or credit line i would jump on the PE kit in a second with the deal you have, but i'm too busy on my own car :-/

I honestly don't know why no one is taking this opportunity, its just money, bust your ass for a week at work and earn it for yourself!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #223
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Quote:
hahaha i know, probably won't go together as remotely easy either, but its something to look forward to.... If i had the cash or credit line i would jump on the PE kit in a second with the deal you have, but i'm too busy on my own car :-/

I honestly don't know why no one is taking this opportunity, its just money, bust your ass for a week at work and earn it for yourself!
DAMM, i guess i should have studied a bit harder and did those extra 3 years of college. WHO makes 4 g's a week here besides garm?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #224
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:

We are working on a secret for my car....
Old 03-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #225
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINBLUEVITZ View Post
DAMM, i guess i should have studied a bit harder and did those extra 3 years of college. WHO makes 4 g's a week here besides garm?

Maybe noogie. He looks pretty smart.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #226
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
Maybe noogie. He looks pretty smart.
NICE.....
Old 03-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #227
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3

hahah what works out pretty well is if you can flip stuff on craigslist, i bought an H22 engine with blown block with intake mani for $200 and i sold the head for $250 which i could have easily have gotten more based on how many calls i got...

Plus i got $50 for scrapping the block so i atleast made profit!!!

What i found to be easy is lowball someone on a 2000+ Sentra SE-R Spec V and resell it, my friend got one for $4200 recently and they can go for around $6000

Why don't you persuade Kyu(sp) to get the kit, im sure if you message him he'll do it!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #228
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
hahah what works out pretty well is if you can flip stuff on craigslist, i bought an H22 engine with blown block with intake mani for $200 and i sold the head for $250 which i could have easily have gotten more based on how many calls i got...

Plus i got $50 for scrapping the block so i atleast made profit!!!

What i found to be easy is lowball someone on a 2000+ Sentra SE-R Spec V and resell it, my friend got one for $4200 recently and they can go for around $6000

Why don't you persuade Kyu(sp) to get the kit, im sure if you message him he'll do it!

How is this relevant to ANYTHING about a supercharger.... mods please delete...

Buying the Power Enterprise Kit and reselling it will result in us charging you FULL RETAIL PRICE... PLUS FEES for breaking contract.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #229
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
Buying the Power Enterprise Kit and reselling it will result in us charging you FULL RETAIL PRICE... PLUS FEES for breaking contract.
good luck with that......
Old 03-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #230
PHXDEMON

Drives: 2007 Red Liftback
Quote:

You must rake in baller cash don't think I would be DDing a yaris if I pulled in 3k a week
Old 03-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #231
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
i nominate someone here to stop playing pocket pool and get working on their car with a new super charger!!!
honestly, i'd jump on this deal with a quickness if someone would just buy my damn scooter. i've had it listed on craigslist and local circulars for a month and not one call. it's a $6500 scooter and i was hoping to get $5000 since it's still like brand new but i'd take $3000 at this point. so someone buy my yamaha majesty and i'll buy the kit.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #232
whooppee777
I used to have 1700 posts

Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch
Send a message via AIM to whooppee777
how bout u do an even swap with evan and call it a day

Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 AM   #233
Spades
The Hated One

Drives: 07 White Manual Sedan
hrm...everyone is slamming on this pretty hard...i guess i dont understand the big deal about USDM vs JDM...i mean, i traced my car down to a plant and found out that the only place its made is in japan. is there a differant engine management system on the us model vs the japanese one? cause if so, why arent the HP ratings and such differant...i havent heard anything about the 1nz-fe being any differant or having a differant computer than our US junk. all the stuff is built in japan guys...same stuff here as there.

the only thing i would be concerned about is a piggyback FMU, our cars dont ussually like chips and tend to relearn any sensor readings we send it, but other than that, its a centrifugal supercharger with a belt and intercooler kit...whats so "technical" about it?

even if the piggyback FMU doesnt work, for the boost that supercharger is offering, you could get away with getting a adjustable fuel pressure regulator and have no problems...and from the sniffer tests i have seen, this car adapts to boost in the 6ish PSI range before it stops supplying enough fuel.

so, i would say, take it for what it is. its a untested kit on a USDM model, but, whats the differance???? either way, it seems like a competative price. if you want it, buy it. if you dont, why not take your big baller make 3,000 a week and craigs list get rich schemes to another more appropriate thread and let the original vendor answer questions from people that actually have the money to afford this kit. I would think the last 13 pages of commentary from the rice battalion would be enough to get your points across.

flame on.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:25 AM   #234
justjesus

Drives: 2008 Liftback
hmm. This has been an interesting read.

Kind of too bad it hasn't been tested on a USDM car. It would be interesting to see a piggyback work on these cars.

Keep the thread open, in hopes that someone steps up. If my car wasn't so new...

Good luck, sir.
Closed Thread

Tags
blitz, boost, power enterprise, supercharger, turbo