Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #253
Doc Zaius
Lurker supreme!

Drives: old and boosted!
I really, really hope somebody from YW buys this kit and gets it done!
Power increase linear to RPM = really fun downshifting!!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #254
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
PM sent
Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #255
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
PM sent
PM responded.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #256
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
PM sent
your PM box has too much junk in it... so here is my return message...

having the shop do it is beneficial, in the sense that they are ultimately responsible for the "publicity" of the event, and it in turn attracts attention to their shop.... i have no problem with you doing it all on your own and saving money, it just becomes more leg work for you to do,

but if you can and want to do it the deal is yours...
Old 03-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #257
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

thanks for the heads up
Old 03-12-2009, 06:52 PM   #258
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
**UPDATE**

Price will increase $200 due to territorial rights.....on March 18th, 2009

ABSOLUTELY NO SALES TO CANADA**********

Anyone outside the immediate So Cal area that DOES NOT go through one of PE's authorized dealers will have to include a copy of their state DL and credit card (both sides) for insurance verification that we will receive our videos, commentary, and dyno sheets. Those who fail to comply will be charged MSRP PLUS Fees for breaking contract rules....

*THIS HAS BEEN IN EFFECT, BUT IS NOW CLEARLY STATED TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY, I'M SORRY BUT WE WILL NOT SELL THE KIT TO YOU.*
Ohh sorry my friend, I'm out. I just read back a few pages and found this. A little word of advice for you though -- before you make such claims, be well aware of the position you put yourself in and the position you are putting Power Enterprises in. The claims you are making above can be viewed many ways in a court of law. Your claims above fall under interstate commerce, sooooo, the willful decision to post such a claim of retaining those documents would be considered a form of extortion and usury. Believe me; I know this to be true and to be fact. It's my job. If you need a lesson on the Patriot Act as well, and how it relates, I'd be more than happy to send you a notarized copy from my office. I let the issue of the contract go by when it was first mentioned, but after seeing this statement, you need to be stopped.

Mike
Old 03-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #259
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Ohh sorry my friend, I'm out. I just read back a few pages and found this. A little word of advice for you though -- before you make such claims, be well aware of the position you put yourself in and the position you are putting Power Enterprises in. The claims you are making above can be viewed many ways in a court of law. Your claims above fall under interstate commerce, sooooo, the willful decision to post such a claim of retaining those documents would be considered a form of extortion and usury. Believe me; I know this to be true and to be fact. It's my job. If you need a lesson on the Patriot Act as well, and how it relates, I'd be more than happy to send you a notarized copy from my office. I let the issue of the contract go by when it was first mentioned, but after seeing this statement, you need to be stopped.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but I dont need or want any of your teachings, this is a OFFER, by no means do you have to accept it. If you dont like it you may go through a dealer and then at that point we will hold the dealer responsible for the videos....

In retrospect, I could care less about the videos, its all the people who read this thread and are active on the forum that keep complaining for videos. I'm putting this together for you guys, I dont make any extra money doing all this crap.

Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of being "educated" on what is and isnt right...

Its real simple, there is a new super charger kit, its for sale at a discount with terms, if you dont like the terms I can give you a bit of a discount below MSRP. Take it or leave it....no one is forcing anyone to buy anything....

And Mike, thanks for your advice, but keep it to yourself. posting this is useless and makes my job more difficult than it already is when not so brilliant people like yourself give their $.02 cents

Oh and to add, if someone doesnt have the intention to defraud PE by buying a kit and not giving what was expected back, then they wouldnt have anything to worry about....

Most people would not have any issues with giving up a CC number, I know I would not. Then again, I dont have devious intentions to begin with.

Oh and to give something back to you, CC fraud is a waste of time, NO amount of money being made/stolen is justified in going to jail for....
Old 03-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #260
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
well this thread took an unexpected turn. i gotta be honest if i were evan i'd be tired of all of us too.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #261
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frownonfun View Post
well this thread took an unexpected turn. i gotta be honest if i were evan i'd be tired of all of us too.
well, you know its kinda discouraging.....

You(the forum participants) ask for videos, ask for free shipping, ask for a better price....

I try to accommodate all the requests, and frankly all I get in return are smart ass comments and god's gift to the world .....

It sucks, I dont know about other vendors, but I dont make SH!T extra out of participating from this forum....I make the same crappy hourly wage no matter what...I dont get any commission from a Yaris SC kit sale.

Which brings me to the point of is it even worth it?? for me to keep it up here

I get a few encouraging words here and there , but more bullsh1t than bite....

I keep on here for as long as my patience can take it.... wish me luck
Old 03-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #262
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
oh geez. Here we go again! oompa loompa..
Old 03-13-2009, 04:53 AM   #263
puetato89
Just call me Ray, better?

Drives: 08 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to puetato89
all i am gonna say is please buy this... i think im just scared though... no seriously if your gonna buy, buy if not then dont worry about evan...(im still just saying this cause im scared of him)

Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #264
Yoda

Drives: 2008 Black Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
oh geez. Here we go again! oompa loompa..
Ha thats the new Peter...the boosted Peter. So was it worth is like really. Does it feel torquie
Old 03-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #265
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
It was worth it. It would have been nice to have the PE kit with more HP, but it just didn't work out. Hopefully someone buys it..
Old 03-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #266
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3

Drives: Audi
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
Does it matter if I am automatic evan?, and can you please send me more info about the terms and agreements, I have some extra cash and I'm contemplating going blitz/rotrex/zage tty more when I get back home
Old 03-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #267
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
Does it matter if I am automatic evan?, and can you please send me more info about the terms and agreements, I have some extra cash and I'm contemplating going blitz/rotrex/zage tty more when I get back home
Same boat I'm in, except its only between blitz/rotrex...
Old 03-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #268
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm07yaris View Post
Same boat I'm in, except its only between blitz/rotrex...

Guy!!! Read what I have already posted!!!!!

Videos/pics of install, testimonial, drive-by, before and after comments, Dyno, Yaris meet with at least 20 cars showing up....must be photographed/video.

Keep in mind this is all the stuff that you (the thread readers) have been asking for over and over and over......

I have also had several questions in regards to automatics....
The super charger kit has nothing to do with the transmission and will be able to support the added power

I currently have 3 kits in stock....FYI to all
Old 03-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #269
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
Yaris meet with at least 20 cars showing up....must be photographed/video.
:
now thats a good one........
Old 03-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #270
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINBLUEVITZ View Post
now thats a good one........
Remove useless reply please...
Closed Thread

Tags