Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #271
Doc Zaius
Lurker supreme!

Drives: old and boosted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
... Yaris meet with at least 20 cars showing up...
Sorry Evan... it's true... this won't happen. I think the *most* we've ever had has been maybe 5 cars?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #272
Sabretooth
37HSSV

Drives: '11 Mazdaspeed 3
Send a message via AIM to Sabretooth
20 Yaris in the same place happens all day long, at the dealership...thats all your going to get, its hard to organize the meets for the Yaris clubs out there, the only ones that have good turnouts are the Socal Yaris peeps.

Other than that, the most Yaris I have seen in the same place even in a populated state like Florida, is 5. And that was bringing people from all over the state.

Oh and on a brighter note, I would drop the coin on this in a heartbeat, if I knew I could meet the stipulations, which I wouldnt be able to for a while.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #273
Power Enterprise Evan

Drives: VIP Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Zaius View Post
Sorry Evan... it's true... this won't happen. I think the *most* we've ever had has been maybe 5 cars?
thanks for the input

at this point, i could care less, everyone here can debate and recommend whatever they want to ease their minds in buying this kit.....

whatever (everyone here wants) thats what you have to do in order to receive the special pricing....
Old 03-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #274
Power Enterprise Evan

Here I'll make it real easy for everyone.....$4350 includes shipping....

NO videos
NO dyno
NO meet
NO pics

Otherwise $3100 and you play by the rules
Old 03-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #275
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Zaius View Post
MOST i was able to get together was 12 cars. i just like how the stipulations just get more and more ridiculous......
Old 03-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #276
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINBLUEVITZ View Post
MOST i was able to get together was 12 cars. i just like how the stipulations just get more and more ridiculous......
If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread kindly stay out and shut up
Old 03-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #277
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
Quote:
Here I'll make it real easy for everyone.....$4350 includes shipping....

NO videos
NO dyno
NO meet
NO pics

Otherwise $3100 and you play by the rules
Thought it was $3770 + tax (CA) + shipping?
Old 03-13-2009, 10:58 PM   #278
Yoda

Drives: 2008 Black Sedan
You are waisting your time i hope you kno that... how long has it been since you started? You tried but just no bite, the demand is not here for that kit and you missed a few sales because of all the strings attached. Good luck tho i would just pack up and find another location to sell your project.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #279
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
You are waisting your time i hope you kno that... how long has it been since you started? You tried but just no bite, the demand is not here for that kit and you missed a few sales because of all the strings attached. Good luck tho i would just pack up and find another location to sell your project.
i'll agree that there hasn't been a bite but to say there is no demand is not true. many people obviously want this or it wouldn't span this many pages over two different threads. i think it's just some people are either broke or unsure about the product. or even both. and there's really only strings attached if you want the discounted price, otherwise it's just like buying anything else... which i don't think that's really all that unreasonable. stick around long enough and someone will buy it i say. just may take some patience. a LOT of patience. when one person buys it more will follow.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #280
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Quote:
If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread kindly stay out and shut up
isn't this the same stuff you been filling my pm box with?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #281
jkuchta

Drives: 2007 Yaris hatch (red)
I think the thing that is putting off a lot of people is the fact that for a comperable price to this deal ($3100++) you can get a known entity (Blitz). Even though the offer price is abouy 25% off the list for this kit, the fact that that "special" price includes several pretty onerous requirements is putting people off.

As others have proposed...in order to get this thing off the ground PE will need to make the deal much better for the first convert to this kit.

I understand PE needs to make money and cover development costs, but PE needs to take into account the value of the feedback and advertising they will be getting in return, including the probable costs to the individual who gets the kit as a result of a few days off work to attend car shows and to get some dyno time, not to mention the install time (I work on Saturdays).

I would venture to guess that the number of boosted yariss' has doubled in the last 12 months thanks to the blitz kit, and the market, though a little weak at the moment, is still ready for a real competitor to the blitz kit.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #282
puetato89
Just call me Ray, better?

Drives: 08 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to puetato89
maybe he's just angry at your comments... did you ever think of that?? or maybe your comments are true and unjustified... either way someone needs 2 buy this for me...

Old 03-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #283
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkuchta View Post
I think the thing that is putting off a lot of people is the fact that for a comperable price to this deal ($3100++) you can get a known entity (Blitz). Even though the offer price is abouy 25% off the list for this kit, the fact that that "special" price includes several pretty onerous requirements is putting people off.

As others have proposed...in order to get this thing off the ground PE will need to make the deal much better for the first convert to this kit.

I understand PE needs to make money and cover development costs, but PE needs to take into account the value of the feedback and advertising they will be getting in return, including the probable costs to the individual who gets the kit as a result of a few days off work to attend car shows and to get some dyno time, not to mention the install time (I work on Saturdays).

I would venture to guess that the number of boosted yariss' has doubled in the last 12 months thanks to the blitz kit, and the market, though a little weak at the moment, is still ready for a real competitor to the blitz kit.
+1... well said.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #284
Power Enterprise Evan

to the top
Old 03-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #285
dallas

Drives: Yaris Hatch /Landrover D2
Just noticed Evan of Power enterprises drives a VIP Yaris. Evan, put the kit on your car, get it all sorted out, post video and results. Then the buyers will come
Suggest to your boss to try it on your car ! The manufacturer should be the Guinea pig on the first kit sold not the customer LOL.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:34 AM   #286
tropicalsuckerpunch

Drives: yaris
He owns a lexus, not a yaris. He just put that there for who knows why?

Someone do this already!
Old 03-22-2009, 06:03 AM   #287
PHXDEMON

Drives: 2007 Red Liftback
I'm sorry but noone is going to drop 4 grand on supercharging a 12k car. I understand some work probably went into R&D but PE needs to drop the price if they want to sell any of these kits.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #288
Power Enterprise Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by puetato89 View Post
maybe he's just angry at your comments... did you ever think of that?? or maybe your comments are true and unjustified... either way someone needs 2 buy this for me...
angry, no ....frustrated yes.....

thank you for putting it out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXDEMON View Post
I'm sorry but noone is going to drop 4 grand on supercharging a 12k car. I understand some work probably went into R&D but PE needs to drop the price if they want to sell any of these kits.
thank you financial analyst....
Closed Thread

Tags
blitz, boost, power enterprise, supercharger, turbo