Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
1 of a Kind Custom Yaris Sub Box (amazing)

Some of you remember the sub box I built for my yaris. To simplify our finances I am going to sell the ol' girl This woofer setup sounds awesome and looks amazing. totally unique.

Offer up. (the more the merrier as i need to drop $1000 bux off with the car to get out of the loan at the stealership)

This sucker is heavy. I will get a weight and dimensions and see if we can come up with a good shipping option.

I will need a stock back cover. So it would be awesome to get that off the buyer if possible.

Here are some pics.

The box is made from 3/4" MDF screwed and Glued
The top is covered in felt.
The Plexi cover was laser cut by anubisx99 here on the forum. its a 1 of a kind plexi.
The plexi has two LED on both sides that illuminate the box when the car is on. (you can wire any way you want I just wired it into the amp so when the amp is on the lights are one)

Sub is a JL 10" Dual Voice Coil (10w0 if i remember right. )

Willing to sell with the 400w Amp, wiring also and a Pioneer Deck. (keeping my alpine ipod control deck)

Pics:

Link to my build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9392

Just take off the back cover, remove the spare and slide this sucker in and you have a custom hidden woofer box.

$515 obo

Last edited by TinyGiant; 06-19-2011 at 10:05 PM.