Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2007, 03:05 AM   #1
mutatio

Drives: Flint Mica AT Sedan
OWNAGE!!!

Ok, not the kind I do while gaming online. Me and the wife just picked up a brand spanking new sedan!!! The wife got to drive it home. We had hoped to drop off my Saturn after the deal was done but the Saturn dealership closed an hour before the Toyota dealership, so I had to drive the Saturn home. :( We stopped for a bite to eat and my wife was just going on and on about everything she liked! I'll be putting it through the paces tomorrow for work so I'll have to post a little something on my impressions. :)

We qualified for Toyota's College Graduate financing so we decided to go for it regardless of the initial interest rate. We're approved for a loan with a credit union with a good interest rate and they're willing to use the approval for a refinance as well, so we'll be rolling it over to them once we get the billing/payoff information next month (the approval is good for 60 days). :)

Specs:
Bodystyle - 4DR Sedan
Color - Flint Mica
Transmission - Automatic
Accessories - Power Package
- (weather package)
- Side Airbags

Deal:
$16,400 out the door ($15,243 base price)
- $400 with College Graduate Finance discount
= $16,000 out the door.
Down payment: $1100
Amount Financed: $14,900
Momentary Loan Terms: 72 months @ 7.89%
Actual Loan Terms: 72 months @ 5.99%

Sex: Female

Name: Pebbles
- My wife names her cars, and she says they have to be girls. So, I told her Micah was just way too obvious. For kicks I started rattling off Flintstones characters, Fred, Barney, Betty, Wilma, Bam-bam, and then finally Pebbles and she loved it. It also fits due to the multiple flecks of colors in the paint job, like little metallic minerals, so Pebbles it is!
mutatio is offline   Reply With Quote