Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
saue1436

Drives: 07 sedan
Thumbs up FS: Custom Fiberglass 12" Sub Enclosure-Rochester NY

Hello,
Selling my custom molded fiberglass sub enclosure. It was made by the shop manager at The Stereo Shop here in Roch. Fits a 12" sub and fits perfectly in the passenger side corner of the trunk. I tried selling this on here a couple years ago but I wasnt a very motivated seller back then so decided to keep it. The reason for selling again is that I traded in the Yaris last week and I don't plan on putting any aftermarket audio in my new car. Its a great enclosure, blends in with the trunk. Most people wouldn't even know its not part of the car.
I strongly prefer dealing with someone I can meet in person, so at this time I will not ship. Having this box built would cost over $500 from a professional. Even though a "used" sub enclosure does the exact same thing as a "new" one, I don't need it anymore so I'm only asking $175.
Pictures by email to someone local and interested.
Thanks,
Tom
saue1436 is offline   Reply With Quote