Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2016, 04:44 AM   #36
BennyLava

Drives: 1987 Silverado
Well I can say that I didn't have most of the problems that you later guys are complaining of. But the bluetooth function on mine is completely dead.

We all already knew this really isn't the highest quality unit out there, although don't get me wrong, I'm not defending it. But when you've got $800 and $1200 units available from reputable brand names such as pioneer and a couple others, I can't say that I'm real surprised to see that the quality control on these units wasn't up to par.

Can anyone recommend one of these types of units that's really high quality? One where you can actually scroll fast through an audiobook or radio show that you've put on a USB flash drive, and inserted into the USB port to listen to on the radio in the car. And it would be really nice to be able to delete stuff off of the flash drive, from the screen. Also that has a good GPS program and bluetooth that actually freakin' works.

Anyone know of a unit like that?

Last edited by BennyLava; 08-19-2016 at 04:56 AM.
BennyLava is offline   Reply With Quote