Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
FS: The rest of my Yaris stuff

So it's been about 8 months since I've been on here, and I apologize to those who have messaged me about parts from my wrecked Yaris.

After cleaning out my garage over the weekend, I've decided I just don't have the room to keep all of these parts for a car I don't have anymore, and won't have for another 2-3 years. Yay for spring cleaning, eh? If you think a price is too high, PM me so we can barter.

Anyway, the first item for sale is a never-used Fidanza flywheel. I tried selling this before, but I changed my mind then. Now I'd rather someone actually get some use out of this instead of it continuing to be a very attractive paperweight. There is a bit of oxidation on the friction insert, but will not be an issue to the user. $250 shipped.

Next up is a Whiteline 2-way adjustable sway bar. I painted it blue, but it can be stripped or kept as is. It made more of a difference than the TRD sway bar in terms of decreasing understeer. Includes all original hardware except for the two bolts connecting the bar to the bottom of the rear shocks. Those I had to leave in the car for the insurance company. Basically, it was only about 1.20 inches longer than the stock shock bolts. $150 + shipping.

A discontinued C-ONE radiator cap. $35 shipped.

A discontinued C-ONE shifter knob with the metal shifter pattern stickers. Carbon fiber pattern with aluminum base ring. $40 shipped.

2012+ Yaris RS rear reflectors. These are brand new, but one has a crack the size of an average fingernail (see second picture). $70 shipped.

GT-SPEC front under brace. It obviously has been through a lot, what with rough roads and a lowered suspension. It tightened up the front feel a little bit. $20 + shipping.

Stock crank pulley. Good replacement if you need one. Pulley only, no dowel. $15 shipped.

Next is a brand new driver's side control arm with ball joint. Never got around to installing this unfortunately. $25 + shipping.

This is a factory option arm rest. All I can say is this: if I had had an automatic Yaris, this would have been the best thing for road trips. That said, it really gets in the way of shifting in a manual Yaris. $50 shipped.

This is a leather/suede shifter boot from MicroImage.com with a shifter bezel. Good quality, and the boot is reversible in case you want black leather instead of gray suede. $15 shipped.

This is what has been taking up a ton of room in my garage: a set of 60/40 rear seats. These were taken out of the car at around 35,000 miles in 2009 ( I bought the car new in 2008 ), and have been sitting in my garage since. Excellent condition, although these look like they need a dusting and a cleaning. Good for a replacement, or as an upgrade from the solid rear bench. $150 picked up (if you need these shipped, PM me so we can arrange a Greyhound shipping - this is the only way I will ship something this big.

Next is what was my pride and joy with the Yaris: a Fujitsubo Wagolis axle-back exhaust. I bought this brand new for a little over $450 with taxes, and it has been, in my opinion, one of the best additions I've ever made to my Yaris. Yes, it won't add a lot of power, and yes it won't affect the overall performance of the car. But man...in tunnels and parking garages (or when my girlfriend drove the car past me on the road), I haven't heard a sexier 4-cylinder exhaust not ever. Nice and deep, no annoying resonance, very mature-sounding, and always nice to look at. The only time I didn't absolutely love this exhaust was when it wasn't on my car. This muffler set my expectations for all exhaust systems in the future. ALL. Honestly, if the piping diameter were 2.5", I would just use this for my next project and never ever ever get rid of it. But this is not the way the world works, so I must sell this beautiful little piece of automotive art. SOLD

Next is a Clarion CZ-101 head unit with the bracket for the hatchback Yaris. Lights are blue, lettering is white against a black background, includes the remote and user manual. If you already have a sound system installed in your car, this is a direct plug and play (except for the power wires, but that will be covered in the user manual). $90 shipped.

These speakers will have to be sold as a set, as I don't want to have any extra speakers laying around. Polk DXI650 and Polk DB650 speakers are at roughly the same specs. User manual for the DXI650's will be included. $110 shipped for all four. If you want the Clarion head unit AND the speakers, its $160 shipped.

I have a few more items for sale that I will need to photograph today. Includes a few gauges and wheels.

Last edited by mrbond; 05-09-2014 at 10:09 AM.
mrbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
KTS

Drives: Vitz RS
GT-SPEC front under brace bar shipped to 33172 price please
KTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:37 PM   #3
mrbond

^ with shipping to 33172, the total with shipping will be $38, rounding down.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #4
B2FiNiTY

Drives: Prius C
Good stuff
B2FiNiTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
mrbond

Fujitsubo is now sold.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #6
mr_miles

Drives: 2013 Yaris
I just may pick up that flywheel here in a few weeks if you still have it. If I get the Overtime I want, I'm buyin' it :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisugi View Post
Ahhh now I see. Your backseat pulls out, but you don't. :)
mr_miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:02 PM   #7
KTS

Just want to confirm if it fits a 2007 vitz RS and do you take PayPal. If yes pm me your PayPal details. Thanks

Klick
Old 05-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #8
mrbond

Mr miles, hopefully you get that overtime. All else aside, its awesome seeing your paycheck filled with that sweet extra pay.

KTS, all of these parts are for the Yaris hatchback, so I don't see any fitment issues with your Vitz (jealous of your RS BTW). Which part(s) are you thinking of? And yes, I do take PayPal.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:33 PM   #9
Bluevitz-rs
1NZ-6spd

Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_miles View Post
I just may pick up that flywheel here in a few weeks if you still have it. If I get the Overtime I want, I'm buyin' it :D
I run the same flywheel in my '05. You'll love it. REALLY wakes up the engine.
Bluevitz-rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM   #10
KTS

Ok Kool. I just sent you a msg with my email so we can arrange for me to send you the payment. Thanks
Old 05-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #11
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
@mr_miles: I'm also eyeing that flywheel, so better be quicker than me!

Last edited by tk-421; 05-08-2014 at 08:27 PM.
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:39 PM   #12
"G"

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatch
What year and body style are these parts for?
"G" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:13 PM   #13
mrbond

Well, since all of these parts (excluding the '12+ Yaris RS reflectors and the 60/40 rear bench) are for the 06-11 Yaris, everything will bolt on. But, in case you want to know, these were all on a 2008 Yaris hatchback.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #14
mrbond

bump
Old 05-09-2014, 01:42 PM   #15
IllusionX
It's the illusion you see

Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan Aero
You say your shifter boot is suede reversible leather, but, it isn't meant to be used as a suede shifter boot. LOL
IllusionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:25 PM   #16
mrbond

^ I should have said it CAN be reversed. Potato potahto
Old 05-11-2014, 04:39 PM   #17
mrbond

Bump
Make offers, since I care more about getting rid of things than making back money right now.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:51 PM   #18
KTS

Is the flywheel still available??