Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
carlgt1

Drives: 2007 red Yaris 2-dr HB Auto
2007 Yaris liftback, Philly suburbs, red auto, loaded, 30K miles, w/ trailer hitch

Hi, I'm moving back to the UK in about a month, and I think it's more sensible to sell my Yaris here rather than do a long-term storage or ship the car over (left-hand drive and all that! ;-)

It's in really great shape, just a few tiny cosmetic "dings" such as the Yaris seems to get (some tiny "pinholes" in the paint on the hood, some scuffs on two of the alloy wheels from parallel parking etc). I bought it fully loaded with pretty much all the options as you can see from the sticker ($15.5K sticker). I'd hope to get around $9-10K for it but will entertain all offers (any "lowballs" will be ignored -- I can always just store it).

It's a liftback of course with A/C, auto trans, cargo net, split rear fold-down seats, airbags, power windows, steel alloy wheels (two with some "scuffs" from parallel parking!), tilt-wheel, mp3 stereo/CD, etc.

I also had a class 1 trailer hitch installed for use of 1-2 bikes (you wouldn't want to tow anything, just for a 1.25" trailer hitch bike rack!). And I have a touch-up paint kit I bought but never got around to using.

Also has been faithful maintained at a Toyota dealer every 5K miles (except just "turned over" to 30K miles, so you can buy it and take it to your dealer! :-)

Bought new in September of '07, mostly highway miles. It's currently at my parents' house in the western Philly 'burbs (East Norriton).

I should have pics etc here: http://qcn-upl.stanford.edu/carlc/yaris

Last edited by carlgt1; 05-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.