Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Australia
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
koolerking

Drives: White Manual 2007 3 Door Yaris
Front spoiler

Hi,

New to the forum and yaris ownership!

Just purchased a 2007 3 door YR, loving the car and it fuel economy! One thing that is a bit annoying is the front spoiler. I know a lot of transitions into carparks and garages have this heavy dip but i find im scraping the front spoiler a lot, even when going at less than walking pace with just me in it (68kg) and no heavy loads. Tyre pressure are fine also.

Anyone else find this? I cant think of anything else that could be causing it, unless my front shocks are knackered and i don't believe they are as the handling is fine. I know the spoiler is low (ish) as its one of the reason i like the look of the car from the front, but it seems a bit to much for a stock, non lowered car and not very practical.

Any ideas would be great!

koolerking is offline   Reply With Quote