Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Yaris Tuner

Drives: '10 Yaris
. : : CHRISTMAS RAFFLE : : .

Merry Christmas To all on MicroImage! I wanted to give back to your guys on here by hosting a Christmas Raffle, its cost on $1.00 to enter your name into the drawing and the winner gets The set of BlackOut plates off my car! Anyone can enter, Even Garm and Jeff! spammers will not count

** YOU MAY ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS. YOU NAME WILL BE ENTERED IN AS MANY RAFFLES YOU BUY 1 Raffle = 1 name entered into drawing **

I sell these for $130.00 shipped, the raffle ticket at $1.00 will include FREE SHIPPING!
Here is the link to what you will be entering into this raffle for:
http://www.microimageonline.com/foru...ight=Black+out

$1.00 = 1 Entry * $2.00 = 2 Entries * $5.00 = 5 Entries

$1.00 Entry Button

$2.00 Entry Button

$5.00 Entry Button

Winner will be annouced 2 weeks depending on how many entries. I'm wanting to make sure everyone has had a fair chance. Announcement date 31st of December. If I get tons of entries, then on 12/25/12 Christmas day I will announce the winner early!

Do not forget to PM me your name-(Example: Yaris Tuner, So I can announce) on here connected with your paypal info.

Merry Christmas, Cheers! :wave:
Yaris Tuner

Last edited by Yaris Tuner; 12-21-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Yaris Tuner

* * BUMP changed the Raffle Tickets to $1.00 * *
What you win is worth $130.00!

GLW all entries
Old 12-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
Yaris Tuner

* * No entries from here? Whats holding you back its just $1.00 :D c'mon its fun!
Did I mention that you are entering a chance to win something worth $130.00?

Garm Entered (: !

If that excites anyone!

Yaris Tuner
Old 12-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
Gearheadb6

Drives: 08' white yaris lift
Bump! I entered :) sounds cool
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
OK I'm in. YGPM, Mr. Tuner.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #6
Yaris Tuner

* * UPDATED BUTTONS more tickets more chances! * *

If you buy $130 worth in raffle tickets you just bought a new one :D

* * * Any entries that have not sent me a pm will be refunded-(if I can, still new to PP) I will wait a couple day for the PM but then I will void, but you can re-enter as long as you send me a pm if you find on paypal you have been refunded(: fair warning * * *

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERY ENTRY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited by Yaris Tuner; 12-21-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
Gearheadb6

Drives: 08' white yaris lift
Just PM'd you. And entered one more time just for fun.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #8
Yaris Tuner

Gearheadb6 Your raffles are OFFICIAL now, thank you for the PM !
Old 12-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
yPod09
All black everything.

Drives: '09 5dr All black.
I just purchased a few more! Thanks for adding the buttons.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
Yaris Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by yPod09 View Post
I just purchased a few more! Thanks for adding the buttons.
Your car is all black, so if you won you would be literally BLACKEDOUT 0:

Old 12-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #11
yPod09
All black everything.

Drives: '09 5dr All black.
YES! That is my goal! :-) haha
Old 12-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
Yaris Tuner

* * * LITTLE TIME LEFT TO GET RAFFLE TICKETS, surprised that out of the 170+ views that everyone did not drop $1.00, I know you guys laugh about being broke but $1.00 for this is no brainer! * * *
Old 12-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #13
Yaris Tuner

BUMP TIME IS RUNNING out BUY BUY BUY TICKETS!

If you win you get $130.00 black out plates, this is not website sponsored, I hosted this raffle on my own FOR FUN ONLY no profit to be made here, just Christmas Cheer!

CHEERS

Yaris Tuner
Old 12-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #14
Yaris Tuner

WINNER HAS BEEN DRAWN, DO NOT CLOSE THREAD as we await pictures and confirmation from the party who won.
Thank you to who bought a raffle ticket!

I will announce the winner Later today!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers

Yaris Tuner
Old 12-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #15
Yaris Tuner

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: THE WINNER IS MajorVersa from http://www.microimageonline.com He will being receiving his Black Out Plate within a month or two depending on everything with the holidays-(traffic and backed up shipments, actual time 2-3weeks for delivery) Thank you for all buying a raffle tickets it was fun. You all have have Merry Christmas and happy New year! MajorVersa will take pictures of the package to insure everyone shipment, and to compliment the raffle.

Cheers

Yaris Tuner
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #16
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?

Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Wtf are blackout plates?
I'm noticing a pattern......
Closed Thread