Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #55
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

Drives: e46 325
Sorry to hear abut your guys' issues. Don't worry, karma will catch up with d-bags.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #56
netz2008

Drives: 2008 hatchback
I'll leave everything here. It's true - it's something I'm going through and others should know before doing any business with him.

It's too bad that this unfortunate incident is the way I become acquainted with some of the other members on here, but better this than just sitting around in the shadows. I have a lot that I'll be sharing in the spring, which is when I'll have time to install all this stuff I've been buying and time to do some serious modifications I've been drawing and planning. Hopefully some of these modifications will help others take the leap into the deep end, or give inspiration to new Yaris owners.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #57
Kaykogi

Drives: 2009 Barcelona Red Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by netz2008 View Post
I'll leave everything here. It's true - it's something I'm going through and others should know before doing any business with him.

It's too bad that this unfortunate incident is the way I become acquainted with some of the other members on here, but better this than just sitting around in the shadows. I have a lot that I'll be sharing in the spring, which is when I'll have time to install all this stuff I've been buying and time to do some serious modifications I've been drawing and planning. Hopefully some of these modifications will help others take the leap into the deep end, or give inspiration to new Yaris owners.
I'll be looking forward to watching your progress. I've done a bunch of the smaller mods, and still have a bunch more on my list, but these wheels were going to be my first really big thing.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #58
netz2008

Yow, not a great way to start your first big thing...but we don't know what the outcomes will be yet. If things work out, you have some great rims and an even greater story that comes with them
Old 01-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #59
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
He's always on fire :D

That dude is a piece of shit ... I hope he comes to IA, we should make t-shirts with that picture and his name on them "JACOB KRIEGESMANN IS A SCAM - AND HIS LAST NAME SUCKS TO SPELL"
Old 01-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #60
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
this is another picture from his FB ... I thought that was fitting, since his ass will be on those platters here soon from what it sounds hahaha

lol
Old 01-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #61
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBougie View Post
He's always on fire :D

That dude is a piece of shit ... I hope he comes to IA, we should make t-shirts with that picture and his name on them "JACOB KRIEGESMANN IS A SCAM - AND HIS LAST NAME SUCKS TO SPELL"
lmao
Old 01-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #62
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Lol.....at JBougie.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #63
netz2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBougie View Post
"JACOB KRIEGESMANN IS A SCAM - AND HIS LAST NAME SUCKS TO SPELL"
1st: nice
2nd: LMAO
Old 01-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #64
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
A few select PMs, look for yourself.

10-30
"The company I sent them out UPS store with our company account so i was unable to get a tracking number."
Mmm, interesting why no tracking number, least i got the seat and bracket

11-07
"Hey OMG they didnt pack the rest of the damn belts! Ill send them out asap, ive been in the hospital man im so sorry and sorry about the box being so big! I bet they tore it boxing it up!"
Telling him about torn seat, still going ok so far.

11-08
"Yea man i got the rest of the stuff together its going out Friday!!!!
Again sorry for all this man, I usually am all over my sales for people on here. Just ran into health problems and had some guy at my shop get everything shipped out."
Health issues, ok, i believe it, still fine so far

12-21
Originally Posted by ezhacker1
You have not replied to my PMs or my email. What is going on?
Your last PM was in the beginning of November.

"1st off I was in the hospital, 2nd the harness was shipped already out of our shop. I've got the UPS tracker saying it was delivered."

So..what about not getting the UPS tracking number... and CLAIM it was delivered then...

12-23
Originally Posted by ezhacker1
Thank you for replying. 1st off, I never got a reply asking about it after beginnin o November, I understand your health condition but I felt ignored.
More importantly I never got it that's why I kept on asking you.
Is your health better now

"Hey I'm sending you a harness, the guys on our warehouse are stupid... I'm sry man, yea I'm fine now. Again I always get people their stuff on time, def don't rip anyone off.
It's a blue one though, too bad I don't know where the black one went to now?"

So..he claimed the tracker said delivery then says that it was never even sent...suspisicious? and WTF: a different harness now? and doesnt match my car. ....if i ever get it.

*****Lets not take it too far, with pictures and stuff, or we will never get our stuff. LOL

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
Old 01-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #65
netz2008

^ AND he told me very clearly in an earlier text I don't have anymore (it was on the 30th) that his company shipped through USPS.
Something smells of fish.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #66
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Good job on keeping those PMs man.

@ netz2008 - yep, and it isnt sushi either. Cuz sushi is good......
Old 01-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #67
netz2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezhacker1 View Post
*****Lets not take it too far, with pictures and stuff, or we will never get our stuff. LOL
I agree. Don't forget, his company's warehouse manager has the awesome power of rerouting a delivery back to the warehouse lol.

@ Kioshi: sushi is the bomb. This is one thing about which there is no question.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #68
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Quote:
I agree. Don't forget, his company's warehouse manager has the awesome power of rerouting a delivery back to the warehouse lol.
Lets see how his company stacks up to the giant PayPal :x
Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #69
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
^ AND he told me very clearly in an earlier text I don't have anymore (it was on the 30th) that his company shipped through USPS.
Something smells of fish.
fishy alright, know why? USPS never ships stuff that heavy to my understanding
Old 01-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #70
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post

@ netz2008 - yep, and it isnt sushi either. Cuz sushi is good......
hahaha u stupid man
Old 01-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #71
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
just sent an email, havent gotten a reply to request for tracking number since the Dec 23. so yeah time to email.

Course i have it better than you guys, still.. you say you are selling 3 things you get 3 things delivered to you. Great deal or not, i want it even better.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
Old 01-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #72
netz2008

@ JumpmanYaris, unless you want to pay an arm and a leg. And don't companies usually use UPS anyway?

Hah, unheard of performance company vs Paypal? No contest.

Oh, ezhacker1, I have his phone number if you want it. I can pm it to you.
Closed Thread