Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
FS: Sigma 28mm f2.8 macro lens for Nikon

Putting up my lens for sale because I already have a 28mm that I use and this one is just taking up space. It is a manual focus, you know...back when it was DIY photography :) It will fit on a Nikon F-mount body, which is pretty much anything made from the 70's and up. I'm looking to get $60 plus shipping. It's in great condition with no scratches whatsoever.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
detroiter

bump
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
yPod09
All black everything.

Drives: '09 5dr All black.
How old is it? Photo please.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
detroiter

It's probably from the late 80's, it's in flawless condition and looks like it came right off of the shelf.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #5
TPA5
Wait, what?

Drives: NULL
I'm a big fan of old prime lenses, can we get a couple pictures? I'm interested.
Closed Thread