Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-23-2015, 10:18 AM   #1
kngrsll
Apexing Egg!!

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris white hatch
Send a message via AIM to kngrsll
2007 Toyota Yaris track car

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in quite some time. I am selling my 2007 Toyota Yaris. As you can see from my post history, I am big into motorsports. I bought the Yaris for school and expected to take a break from track days and autox but instead decided to modify the Yaris! I drove it from 2007 to 2011 until I moved to NYC. After that, I let a friend of mine use the car until 2014. I have since gotten into other things than track days and now have a new baby so the car rarely gets used. It is very motorsport oriented so it has not been an easy car to sell as is. Modifications include:

Cold air intake (can't remember type off hand)
DC Sports header
Aluminum Pulleys
Rear sway bar
Tokicko HTS shocks
Custom springs, Fit rear springs and Ground Control front coilovers
Roll bar
Rear seat removed
Racing bucket seats in the front with harnesses
Hawk HPS pads
Dunlop DZ101
Team Dynamic 15x7 +25 wheels

It had an LSD but it destroyed itself along with the transmission so the transmission was replaced without another LSD.

I also am including a Greddy Turbo kit from the xB. I had all intention of installing it but never did because of my move to NYC. Includes the optional intercooler.

The tires and brakes were just installed. The AC still blows cold. It has 200k on the odometer now. It would be a perfect car for someone who wants to get involved with track days without blowing a ton of money. It is a really fun car, I just don't have the time or energy for it anymore so I would like to pass it on to someone who does.

Thanks for looking, if interested, please email me at kngrsll@gmail.com

Price $2,000 obo

Images here: http://imgur.com/a/a1fhs
kngrsll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 02:33 PM   #2
ITA

Drives: 2001 Echo Sedan
PM'd.
ITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:40 AM   #3
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
Yaris in STX?

Good luck with sale. The parts alone are worth more than $2k. This is a steal honestly.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #4
Turbopun
Not your dad's puns

Drives: Evo, Elise, Flex
Roll cage SCCA/NASA compliant? Also PM'd...
Turbopun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:00 PM   #5
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
This is a great deal. If I had the cash and didn't have another future track/hobby car in mind than this would have been perfect.

For anyone who wants a track specific car that they can race and strip clean, go for it.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:45 PM   #6
ArmstrongRacing
Data doesn't lie

Drives: That Scrappy 2zrVios
Still for sale? Where is the car located now?
ArmstrongRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:51 PM   #7
pdaoaudio

Drives: 2007 Yaris Black 2 Door Hatch
I know its been a few months since any activity. I am also interested in where the car is located, I am in niagara falls NY. If you still have it please pm
pdaoaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:22 PM   #8
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
You should try to email him. He posted his email address
Old 03-12-2016, 12:19 AM   #9
pdaoaudio

Thanks for pointing that out. Just shot him an email. We will see. I also noticed the black turbo one in NJ never said if he sold the car or what a few months back. If anyone on here has a way of contacting him please let me know. I believe the user name was Kou. I'm not exactly looking for a fast yaris or a track car but I like the unique factor and who doesn't like to have something faster than normal haha. I won't talk too much in what the purpose of the car will be just yet but if I get one I will create a thread on it. I'm sure I'll have some interest in my visions but I'm sure some won't appreciate or understand it. That's all fine to each their own but I do have some plans in store
Old 03-17-2016, 01:13 PM   #10
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
HE JUST EMAILED ME BACK AND SAID ITS GONE/NO LONGER FOR SALE
Old 03-21-2016, 07:24 PM   #11
pdaoaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
HE JUST EMAILED ME BACK AND SAID ITS GONE/NO LONGER FOR SALE
The track car or Kou's turbo car? If the track one is gone I wouldnt mind getting my hands on the turbo one for myself. I have an 07 black liftback I just bought but the girlfriend likes it so we may build it to her taste and Im stuck looking for another one or a vw rabbit